Digital Marketing Intern
|Published||February 1, 2023|
Digital Marketing Intern - Chicago, IL
Learn how to promote the organization and its products/services in specified region in effort to grow and maintain revenue.
Learn how to use digital marketing platforms such as HubSpot, LinkedIn, Facebook, and more! Each week you will learn a new digital marketing strategy and how to effectively reach your target audience. By the end of your internship, you will create an integrated marketing campaign across multiple digital platforms.
Learn how to deliver end to end marketing services including but not limited to developing, supporting, and executing localized marketing campaigns for lead generation, lead nurturing, and brand awareness that drive marketing objectives and contribute to sales growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In line with global marketing strategies, shape, implement and deliver powerful client acquisition initiatives including, but not limited to lead generation, thought leadership, webinars, go-to-market campaigns, events, awards etc. that deliver strong revenue growth.
- Identify opportunities to leverage existing content, campaigns, and resources.
- In partnership with the global marketing team plan, build, manage and track budgets
- Create automated communication plans by developing and editing targeted content, scheduling activities, ensuring branding and compliance, and creating and analyzing metrics to assess effectiveness and return on investment.
- Support internal communications as required.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns as required (via all platforms), using marketing automation tools and reporting on ROI and KPI.
- Share plans and campaign tactics with other team members to facilitate reuse and replication of best practices
- Research and provide analysis as required across all marketing activities.
- Carry out administrative tasks as required.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- Language fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
- B2B, technical product and/or software marketing experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of best practices for social media, PR and email programs is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint, InDesign, etc.)
- Understanding or desire to learn about essential communications tools (Sprout Social, HubSpot Marketo, etc.)
- Project management experience including scheduling, planning and managing projects to completion is a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and creative writing communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to create and maintain project lists and timetables for a large team with strong attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, willingness to think outside the box, and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Highly organized, accurate, thorough, and able to assume diverse responsibilities in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of traditional and social media landscapes.
- Working knowledge of a foreign language is a plus.
- Proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing the English languages is required.
This is an in office position. Relocation is not provided.
This is an immediate opening for Summer 2023. Working hours and days can be flexible
Minitab is a Federal contractor and is following all applicable COVID-19 vaccination requirements.