Digital Marketing Intern
|Published||February 1, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Are you ready to be part of our team of superstars? We are looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Intern to join our growing Marketing Team at Hudson Health.
ABOUT HUDSON HEALTH
Hudson Health (Medical + Wellness + Mind + Life), formerly Hudson Medical Group was established in 2010 as a modern, fully-integrated medical practice that offers a diverse ecosystem of cutting-edge treatments across pain management, functional medicine, wellness, interventional mental health, and regenerative medicine. Unique in its east- meets-west approach to healing, Hudson Health creates an experiential and holistic healing journey for each patient in its Tribeca and West Village locations. Our team of dedicated board-certified doctors and wellness providers bring expertise in 10+ diverse specialties. Our practitioners work collaboratively to tailor comprehensive treatment plans based on The Hudson Method, a care algorithm that has been perfected over the course of 12+ years treating 50K patients.
Hudson Health is currently seeking a passionate and tenacious Marketing Intern to assist in managing all cross-functional marketing initiatives. S/He will assist the Marketing Team with the execution and performance optimization of Hudson Health's marketing strategy and programs. The Marketing Intern will work with team members to assist in the development of the marketing calendar, content creation and metrics reporting. The ideal candidate is passionate about marketing and healthcare, is both creative and data-driven, and ideally has both marketing and healthcare industry experience.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Analyze consumer insights to help plan effective social media marketing campaigns
- Optimize postings for SEO and keyword analysis, maximizing clicks to drive consumers to website
- Staying informed on industry trends, competitive landscapes and new technologies impacting digital marketing
- Identifying trends and opportunities, as well as translating analysis into actionable plans
- Work with the team to manage day-to-day marketing activities (content creation, email, banner ads) and analyze campaign effectiveness; lead competitive intelligence and analysis
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Provide support to community engagement events
- Previous internship in marketing or content creation
- Experience with Google Ads (previously Google AdWords) and other digital advertising platforms a big plus
- Interest in Digital, Integrated and Content Marketing preferred
- Highly motivated team player with outstanding organizational and problem-solving ability
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across teams
- Creative and resourceful problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with little direction when required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to commit part-time or full-time
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertisement or another related field
- College credit available
If you are ready to apply, please send your resume and application to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. We look forward to receiving your application.