|Location||Maple Grove, MN|
|Date Posted||September 30, 2021|
The Digital Marketing Specialist leads digital strategy and planning in support of the Peripheral Interventions Division's Commercial objectives.
The successful candidate will collaborate with the product marketing team, brand activation managers and digital producers to drive customer engagement on digital properties and create a seamless end-to-end customer experience across digital platforms.
This role will primarily drive HCP related campaigns and qualified candidates will be fluent in today's digital marketing ecosystem including but not limited to CRM, Marketing Automation, Email, Search Strategies & Media Planning.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a customer-centric digital strategy - presenting recommended digital media to team, executing media/webpages with vendors or internal resources and driving consistent testing and optimizations
- Serve as an expert resource to the team on digital tactics including SEO, SEM, Programmatic Advertising and Email Marketing
- Partner with external agencies as needed for digital advertising and media buying * Develop comprehensive digital plans for awareness, demand generation and retention campaigns with measurable objectives.
- Partner with analytics resource and sales operations team to show value of campaigns and provide a regular cadence of reports for campaigns.
- Build, activate and manage cross-functional relationships with marketing and communications, Digital, Analytics, UX/Design, MarTech, IT and others as needed.
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of marketing experience, including 3+ years of digital experience
- Candidates must have experience in digital media (SEM, SEO, email, display, etc) and webpage best practices
- Ability to create measurable objectives (KPIs) for campaigns and willingness to proactively provide recommendations to marketing team for campaign optimization
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, written and presentation skills and the ability to manage multiple programs at once and effectively prioritize work are essential.
- Experience in working in a corporate environment (retail, medical device, biopharma, healthcare) or at a digital marketing agency preferred
- Bachelor's degree required