|Published||September 20, 2022|
A large, multi-location financial organization is seeking a proven and successful Digital Marketing Guru to take their online presence to the next level! They are seeking someone who has great success with gaining brand exposure that will be overseeing the performance of the entire online marketing efforts and then reporting on results. The person hired can work remotely but must live within the state of SD, MN, or IA; will not have to travel; and will be given the appropriate and necessary hardware and access to be successful. I am seeking a talented, motivated, and eager Digital Marketing Guru that wants to be an integral part of a very reputable financial organization. This career move has the potential of taking your career to the next level!
What You'll Do:
- Create online media campaigns across multiple plaTforms
- Monitor the performance of each platform
- Continuous reporting of performance
- Oversee the system integration for all applicable internal programs
What You'll Get:
- Autonomy and empowerment to test, design, explore, and experiment in order to gain maximum exposure!
- Full-time, permanent position!
- Excellent benefits package including retirement, stock ownership, H/D/V insurance, and more!
- The support and backing of the executive and director teams!
- Remote! Work from the comfort of your home office!
- Applicable hardware and access
What You'll Need:
- A proven track record of success
- Show me the data!
- Digital marketing experience
- Financial industry experience preferred but not required!
- Proficiency in CRM and sales systems
- Certifications in relevant programs and the digital marketing industry are highly preferred
- A great, positive attitude with a mindest of abundance!
For immediate consideration, apply directly or email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Follow Sondrae Spade on LinkedIn for information on this and other roles within the banking industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.