|December 7, 2023
|New York, NY
REVOLT Media & TV creates and curates the best in hip-hop culture and engages youth in social conversation – on-air, on-line, and on-demand. This unapologetically hip-hop, multi-platform network offers original and acquired programming for linear and digital platforms as well as live events and activations across the country.
The Marketing Digital Executive is an accomplished digital marketing executive who is a creative marketer with a track record of creating transformational digital change through innovation which will spark organizational growth. In this role, you 'll go beyond digital strategy to partner with our sales leads, stakeholders and editorial leads on new and innovative ways to achieve multiple growth goals (traffic, audience diversification, revenue, engagement, and retention).
What You’ll Do
• Bring imaginative and/or unconventional creative ideas that align with our Brand and will achieve marketing goals and objectives
• Conceive strategies that integrate all or many of our Brand's marketing channels into a single campaign
• Own, develop and execute a digital transformation strategy across the REVOLT ecosystem which will expand and grow our audiences while maintaining our Brand and editorial POV.
• Create a digital growth strategy to super-serve a digital-first audience
• In consultation with executive team, prepare market analysis and define expected ROI on all new initiatives
• Identify growth opportunities and potential partners which will continue to grow the digital business and drive revenue growth long term.
• Work with CPM&CTO on product strategy to identify and execute technologically advanced digital services and new products to launch on digital platforms and streaming services
• Leverage channels/initiatives and grow, build and drive audiences and viewership across our entire digital ecosystem
• Work closely with the Chief Brand Officer to assess current brand perceptions and provide recommendations for strengthening brand affinity with consumers
• Champion teamwork, innovation and process improvement; provide team with leadership, mentoring, guidance, and advocacy to ensure its success.
Who You Are
• A creative person with strong imagination that can apply to conception of new ideas
• Track record of developing new marketing strategies that are innovative
• Expertise at a media outlet and insight in digital transformation, design and launch of new products and services across social and digital platforms and technologies
• Experience formulating strategic intiatives in audience development and on social media platforms that drive new revenue generation.
• Strategic thinker with ability to identify new revenue opportunities and create productive, long-term customer relationships.
• Support organizational goals through data-driven go to market strategies
• Proven people management experience and metrics-focused leadership
• Experience in product development, digital marketing strategy, audience development and digital content curation; technology integration experience a plus
• Analytics experience using tools like Google Analytics with meaningful experience and/or deep understanding of social platforms, SEO, email newsletters, partnerships, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tell stories that appeal, persuade, and influence our audience.
• Ability to pivot quickly, work under tight deadlines, and work collaboratively
• Understanding of local markets, customers, and competitors preferred.
• Ability to travel as needed.