|Published||September 2, 2022|
Hearst Media is seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing Account Executive to help local businesses grow and thrive online! This role includes a base salary of $50k-$60K + uncapped commissions. Average earnings in 2021 for this role were $140,000 with true uncapped potential above that. This is an elite income opportunity for top performing sales representatives.
We are seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing Account Executive to help local businesses grow and thrive online! Our Account Executives offer high-performance customized marketing programs that leverage SEO, PPC, website design, social media, display targeting and online reputation management solutions to generate new customers and positively promote our local business clients!
If you are digitally-savvy, enjoy new business development, are passionate about the local business community, and are money motivated, this is the right opportunity for you!
Who we are looking for:
- Closers: Goal-oriented individuals with superior presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Competitors: People who have a strong desire to win and be the best, whether it’s at work, in sports, or even a friendly bet!
- Self-motivated Achievers: Individuals with an unparalleled work ethic that are driven by growth and development, and are motivated in an incentive driven environment.
- Hunters: A true hunter mentality, one who prospects and networks daily. You see a “grand opening” sign? Why not stop by and say hello!
- Digital Marketing Gurus: Previous experience in the media or digital ad space. Knowledge of digital advertising and marketing solutions is highly desired.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal, and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to leverage our in-house suite of resources in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
- Successfully sell our digital advertising solutions through a high volume of new business development by strategic prospecting via emails, phone calls, and in-person visits.
- Pitch the value of our digital advertising products such as: Websites, SEO/SEM, Social Media Marketing, Reputation Management, Video, and Mobile Optimization.
- Become an expert in Hearst’s advertising solutions and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs – asking probing questions, overcoming customer objections, and dealing with rejection will be critical to your success.
- Log sales activity (prospecting, opportunities, revenue, and next steps) in Salesforce.com.
- Execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies, and deliver effective sales presentations digitally and in person.
- Achieve monthly sales goals. Top performers earn industry best incomes! You are highly incentivized to overachieve goals. Huge commissions, monthly contests & prizes and annual President’s Club trips!
- WFH environment – No more commuting to the office!
- Competitive base salary & uncapped commissions.
- Sales contests to motivate you like Hearst’s Annual President’s Club.
- Health, Dental, 401k & Company Match – We have you covered.
- $100 / week gas & cellphone allowance.
Hearst DMS is a highly successful nationwide team focused on accelerating the expansion of our digital advertising operation for the local business community. With over 13,000 active daily campaigns, we create, manage, and sell digital marketing solutions across dozens of communities, and offer local businesses an unparalleled opportunity to grow successfully online.
- COVID-19: As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Newspapers requires that all employees who receive a written offer of employment are fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Hearst Newspapers will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical, including pregnancy or a pregnancy-related condition, and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.