|Date Posted||July 3, 2020|
The Director of DigitalMarketing will lead the development and implementation of Zurn’s Digital Marketingand Digital Innovation strategies. This critical role will be responsible fordriving a comprehensive roadmap of website feature development, UX/UIenhancements, and business intelligence programs. In addition, this role willown the growth and optimization of a highly profitable lead generation,nurturing and sales qualification strategy and therefore must be well versed ininbound marketing, paid media, digital content, marketing automation and CRM.This position must be strongly customer focused and results driven and workdiligently to obtain a clear understanding of customer expectations toprioritize and drive forward our web innovation roadmap. As a Director-levelrole, this position must also be a strong leader, managing a cross functional teamof talented digital marketers and web developers.
- DigitalMarketing & Demand Generation
- Develop and thelead the digital marketing strategy for the business
- Lead an end toend lead generation, nurturing and sales qualification process.
- Work closely withthe digital marketing and sales team to improve the ROI of digital demandgeneration.
- Optimize ownedwebsites for SEO, ensure all technical structures, sitemaps, internal linkingstrategies, UX, content, etc. are properly optimized for search
- Own the digitalcontent strategy, utilizing thought leadership content to drive demand.
- Nurture andqualify leads acquired through Zurn’s digital properties via marketingautomation.
- Implement paidsearch, programmatic and social strategies for the business.
- Lead thecreation, prioritization, and implementation of the innovation roadmap forZurn’s digital properties
- Own all testing,debugging and performance of all web properties
- Connect websitesto Zurn’s PIM database
- Maintain the CMSand content delivery for all Zurn websites
- Audit content,delivery and errors to ensure a strong user experience
- Utilize webanalytics, BI and qualitative intelligence to create success metrics anddashboards cascaded to all levels of the organization
- Select and manageweb agencies to accelerate the pace of innovation
- Evaluate newtechnologies and web platforms to improve the overall digital experience
- Document technicalwork processes, ensures quality assurance, and standardization
- UX Improvements
- Improve ourwebsite customer satisfaction for each persona group to the top quartile of ourpeer group.
- Collaborate withthe creative team on the design of new web templates
- Lead theconsolation of web properties to create a better experience for our customers
- Work with productand sales teams to develop new tools that drive the sale of Zurn products
- Educate theorganization on how customers are interacting with products/features importantto key stakeholders and work to improve technologies collectively
- Create A/B andmultivariate testing programs to improve the customer experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business,Marketing, IT or related field
- 10 years of experience in DigitalMarketing
- 5 years’ experiencemanaging Digital Marketing teams
- Experience managing budgetsexceeding $1M annually
- Highly knowledge ofAgile/Scrum development methodologies
- Expert level understandingof web technology and well versed in web usability best practices
- Proven success in improvingsearch results through SEO
- Expert level knowledgeableof PPC, display and video advertising
- Ability to thinkstrategically and develop a web roadmap that creates customer value
- Expert level knowledge ofweb analytics, being able to translate web analytics into actional businessinsights.
- Strong organization skillswith focus on setting priorities and delivering quality results under tightconstraints
- Proven experience managingmultiple web projects at once utilizing both internal and external resources.
- Well versed in marketingautomation strategy
- Highly knowledgeable of webdesign best practices
- Proven experiencecollaborating with IT on successful system upgrades, serving migrations,
- performance enhancementsand deployments.
- Experience with .NET and Kenticois highly preferred.
- Passion for emergingtechnology
- Experience managingwebsites in the manufacturing industry in a B2B environment a plus
Capabilitiesand Success Factors
- Cultivates Innovation –Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Drives Vision & Purpose– Painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivatesothers to action.
- Customer Focus – Buildingstrong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Action Oriented – Taking onnew opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy,and enthusiasm.
- Courage – Stepping up toaddress difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.
- Drives Results –Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Manages Complexity – Makingsense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information toeffectively solve problems.
Rexnord®is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company. Withinour platforms, we serve a wide array of growing, global end markets by offeringthe broadest, most reliable product portfolios and trusted brands in ourindustries. Within Process & Motion Control, we design, manufacture, marketand service specified, highly engineered mechanical components used withincomplex systems where our customers’ reliability requirements and the cost offailure or downtime are extremely high. Within Water Management, we design,procure, manufacture and market products that provide and enhance waterquality, safety, flow control and conservation, in which customers specify ourproducts due to performance, life cycle and project cost, and our servicelevels. Founded in 1892, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin,U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,400 associates worldwide. For moreinformation about the company visit www.rexnord.com.
Zurn Engineered WaterSolutions® is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrialmarkets. Zurn manufactures the largestbreadth of engineered water solutions in the industry, including a widespectrum of sustainable plumbing products. Zurn delivers total buildingsolutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance anybuilding’s environment.