|Published||September 9, 2023|
Digital Marketing Manager
Blinds to Go is looking for a data-driven, growth-focused Digital Marketing Manager to assume hands-on management and execution of digital advertising campaigns across multiple digital channels including paid search for Google and Bing, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google display. You will take our advertising and marketing programs in the US market to the next level with demonstrated improvements in lead generation. You will be joining an exciting company experiencing hyper growth and a team that values collaboration and fun. We’d love for you to share your previous marketing program successes.
• Directly manage paid search, digital display, and paid social media campaigns in the US market with a focus on demand generation.
• Increase leads and opportunities through digital advertising programs.
• Develop and continuously manage A/B testing of messages and creatives across multiple digital channels.
• Collaborate with various members of the marketing team to write copy and develop creatives.
• Work with senior management and marketing team to develop focused demand generation programs and campaigns.
• Manage relationships with agencies, vendors, and other 3rd parties as needed.
• Track, analyze, and present on program/campaign performance.
What We’re Looking *****
• 2+ year of experience directly managing paid search (Google Ads/Bing Ads) with a focus on direct to consumer products.
• 4+ years of digital marketing experience including SEO, display, email and social.
• Analytical with the ability to consume, process and transform large amounts of information into insightful and actionable insights.
• Strong experience with Google Ad Words & Analytics.
• Extensive hands-on experience with leading digital ad platforms (e.g., Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) coupled with outstanding MS Excel skills.
• Candidate must have a high proficiency in written and spoken English