Digital Marketing Director
|Published||March 2, 2023|
Do you want to be part of the growing iGaming industry and work in a dynamic, interactive workplace? Do you like knowing the work you do helps raise proceeds for good causes? This position will provide the excitement of a high-tech, start-up company with fast-paced, challenging work and tremendous career growth potential. This is an opportunity to work with a leading provider of internet lottery solutions during one of the most transformative times in the lottery industry.
NeoPollard Interactive (NPi) is a leading provider of online lottery solutions.
NeoPollard is seeking a KPI-focused Digital Marketing Director to lead the acquisition and retention marketing strategy and day-to-day execution on behalf of a U.S. lottery client. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Player Marketing, this role is responsible for leading a multi-disciplinary team of marketers (acquisition through retention), external advertising agencies and have ultimate responsibility for maintaining strong client relationships. The Director will be able to advise customers on best practices and competitor strategies, set clear standards and objectives as well as being a point of escalation. This position can be hybrid in our Lansing, MI office or fully remote in the US, preferably in the eastern standard time zone.
Client & Partner Relationships
- Primary point of contact with clients and internal teams to gain approval of business strategies and individual campaigns.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and execute the initiatives (acquisition marketing and CRM marketing, product, games, analytics, and finance).
- Act as a point of escalation for your team and working with them to problem solve but understanding when to escalate issues further to appropriate personnel.
- Track marketing spend. Working with acquisition team, recommend optimizations to maintain healthy cost per acquisition rates and monitor retention bonus spending.
- Manage the traditional and digital advertising agencies. Be their main point of contact responsible for delivery of advertising strategy, media mix and execution.
- Develop and guide a team of marketing specialists and coordinators to foster a collaborative, solutions-oriented team spirit.
- Build and fine-tune process with teams around the business including creative strategy, project management, video production, ad design, social, and ad operations.
Strategy and Message Development
- Develop marketing strategy for draw-based lottery games and einstants. Create project briefs to outline objectives, player insights, create blocking charts and communication plan for each new initiative.
- Define go-to-market strategy and execution needs for end-to-end campaigns (acquisition through retention), the brand and ever-evolving product. Instrumental in setting strategy and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. From strategic development to execution, responsible for the accuracy and efficacy of multiple weekly campaigns.
- Own customer KPIs, budget tracking, forecasting and reporting. Partner with marketing analytics team to determine marketing program effectiveness.
- Prioritize, distill and surface market intelligence to shape future campaigns. Use performance data to inform campaign best practice and communicate those lessons to internal teams while reporting KPIs and account health to customers.
- Work with team to compile competitive analysis on a quarterly basis and brief customers as well as internal team on implications and recommendations.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- 10+ years experience in digital media, marketing or advertising. Agency experience preferred.
- 5 years supervising staff
- Experience working with lottery and gaming products such as online casino, lottery and sport books
- Experience owning and managing multiple high-visibility and high-touch customer relationships.
- A fast learner with a good sense of judgment and original thinking. Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adjust quickly to change.
- A commercial mindset with experience building business cases from market research and analysis.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Experience working across global time zones
- Company provided laptop and cell phone
- Comprehensive Health, Vision, and Dental benefits
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan (for US employees only)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunity for career development
- Business casual dress code
- Fun & exciting work culture
ABOUT NEOPOLLARD INTERACTIVE
Born in the digital domain, NeoPollard Interactive LLC ("NPi") is an award-winning supplier of best-in-class iLottery solutions to the North American lottery market. Serving the largest share of U.S. lotteries that currently sell online, NPi helped pioneer the successful introduction of iLottery in the U.S. and, is North America's proven partner of choice to enable regulated lotteries to design and deploy complex gaming solutions in support of generating incremental revenue for good causes through the online channel. NPi offers cutting-edge technology, a full suite of managed services, and the industry's top performing game content, as part of its innovative and comprehensive approach to partnering for iLottery success. Jointly owned by Pollard Banknote Limited (TSX: PBL) and NeoGames S.A.(Nasdaq: NGMS)-both globally recognized industry leaders-NPi powers the most profitable iLottery programs. Visit us at www.neopollard.com.
Pollard iLottery Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.