Digital Marketing Director
|Published||February 14, 2023|
Front Row Sales and Marketing is now hiring a Digital Marketing Director to lead our Paid and Organic team! The Director of Paid and Organic is responsible for managing all paid project campaigns throughout the Digital Marketing Department. The Director of Paid and Organic is responsible for leading, guiding, training, coaching, directing, and holding PPC and SEO employees accountable to driving campaigns from deployment through to execution, while ensuring client satisfaction and delivering on client ROI.
Do you enjoy autonomy? How about having the freedom to strategize, execute, and to apply your experience, skills, and talents by driving key client campaigns and accounts? Join a team of rascals at large that work smart and play hard!
Day in the life of a Paid Media Manager:
• Manage client portfolios from start to launch. Provide strategy, execution, reporting and ROI data to clients based off PPC performance.
• Teach, mentor, guide, coach and hold PPC/SEO associates accountable to delivering PPC/SEO campaigns on time, with accuracy and within client budgets.
• Create training plans as needed to teach and train PPC/SEO on how to effectively manage client campaigns from start through to deployment.
• Teach, guide, and coach employees on client facing interactions to ensure client satisfaction and that questions, concerns or feedback are addressed timely and appropriately.
• Maximize effectiveness for PPC/SEO efforts. Ensure billable hours and client campaigns are completed on time and within budget.
• Lead strategic meetings with clients and provide knowledge on PPC/SEO functions, key performance indicators (KPIs) that result in increased client revenue.
• Partner with Program Director and assign PPC/SEO associates’ weekly workflow, deadlines, and guidance on how to execute their assigned workflow.
• Teach Specialists and Sr. Specialists how to partner appropriately with cross-functional marketing teams internally.
• Receive and act upon client feedback to ensure client satisfaction.
• Learn, grow, and share knowledge with digital marketing team.
• Manage AdWords, google shopping, paid social media ads, google analytics, google tag manager and all PPC governing procedures.
• Proactively manage marketplace issues (e.g., copyright, trademark, or feed troubleshooting).
• Execute and manage online strategies, including SEO, PPC, Google Ads, email marketing, social, content generation, to drive brand identity, leads and inquiries, traffic, and overall campaign optimization.
• Input and maintain detailed reporting and create an analysis of the key performance indicators to assess digital marketing campaign results.
• Assess and implement content generation for websites as needed.
• Seven or more years of experience leading paid programs including AdWords, Bing Ads, google shopping, paid social media ads, google analytics, google tag manager, paid search and paid social platforms is required.
•Seven or more years of experience implementing project workflow and guiding and managing employees and direct reports is required.
• Google AdWords Certification is required.
What We Do
We are a Minneapolis, MN based sales agency with integrated internet marketing and web services. Our digital marketing efforts specialize in e-marketing, ecommerce, SEO, paid search, social media, and web-based business solutions.
Who We Are
Founded by industry savvy sales veterans and experienced internet marketers who have successfully led online marketing efforts & sales initiatives for organizations ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 Enterprises. We have put together a tightly knit team of experts in Search Engine Optimization, Search Marketing, eCommerce, sales and lead conversions, usability, social media, web development and more.