|Published||September 20, 2022|
In this role, you will lead the planning, development, and execution of AMETEK MRO's digital marketing strategy across the portfolio of 9 business units.
The ideal candidate will be experienced and results-driven with a passion for marketing technologies and various marketing channels. This role will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure consistency through all marketing channels while providing forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong brand presence.
This role is part of the AMETEK MRO leadership team and reports to the Vice President and General Manager of the AMETEK MRO Division.
The position can work from our Holbrook, NY, Tulsa, OK or Wichita, KS facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for developing and executing AMETEK MRO's digital marketing strategy and roadmap as aligned to the division's global go-to-market strategy
* You will develop strategic marketing plans/campaigns for the purpose of lead generation/nurturing and brand awareness for key business news, including the development of new capabilities, announcements of new Authorized Repair Center (ARC) agreements, and more
* You will own the marketing channel ecosystem and lead your team to develop engaging content and connect with prospective and current customers via multiple LinkedIn accounts, email marketing campaigns, SEO, websites, e-commerce, digital advertising, video, etc.
* You will direct your team to connect with customers and increase brand awareness using traditional marketing tactics, including public relations news distribution, trade show exhibitions, and a combination of print/digital marketing collateral
* You will go live with the division's first email marketing automation platform, ClickDimensions, and ensure GDPR compliance
* You will influence AMETEK MRO's existing website strategy for ametekmro.com and store.ametekmro.com sites
* You will serve as the Project Manager for the redesign of ametekmro.com and the creation of six new business unit websites to be launched in early 2023
* You will own, optimize, and enforce proper use of the AMETEK MRO and 9 business unit brands
* You will perform market analysis and educate the Business Vice Presidents on market and industry trends impacting the AMETEK MRO division, as well as best practices
Education: Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field
* 7 - 10 years of marketing experience with a focus in B2B
* Previous Aviation/Aerospace experience a plus, but not required
* Experience using leading marketing platforms, including Sitecore CMS, ClickDimensions Marketing Automation, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SEMRush SEO, Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
* Prior leadership experience, including goal setting for direct reports, interviewing candidates for employment, and providing necessary coaching and training
* Proven track record of successfully managing large marketing budget
* Passion for emerging web marketing and technology trends
* Highly skilled in data analysis, ability to make data driven decisions/recommendations, digital marketing, eCommerce, marketing communications, lead generation, and digital tools
* Exceptional skills utilizing MS Office Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe creative suite
* Excellent communication, presentation, writing, and research skills
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Must demonstrate well developed problem-solving skills; solid organizational skills; and the demonstrated ability to be self-directed and effectively relate to all levels of an organization
* Must be able to multitask, work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment, maintain a professional demeanor in potentially stressful situations, and take a proactive approach to problem identification and a creative approach to resolution
* Demonstrates good judgment to plan and accomplish goals
* Must demonstrate a can-do attitude and do what it takes to get the job done accurately and efficiently
* Ability to work across functional groups and organizational levels
* Team player who has demonstrated capabilities in the following areas: excellent communication, interpersonal skills, well developed problem-solving skills; solid organizational skills; and the demonstrated ability to be self-directed and effectively relate to all levels of an organization.
* Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
AMETEK is committed to making a safer, sustainable, and more productive world a reality. We use differentiated technology solutions to solve our customers' most complex challenges. We employ 18,500 colleagues, in 30 countries, that are grounded by our core values: Ethics and Integrity, Respect for the Individual, Diversity and Inclusion, Teamwork, and Social Responsibility. AMETEK (NYSE:AME) is a component of the S&P 500. Visit www.ametek.com for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1 (866) 263-8359.
Nearest Major Market: Long Island
Nearest Secondary Market: New York CIty