|Published||August 2, 2022|
|Location||St. Louis, MO|
Our client is hiring a Digital Marketing Director to help drive the brand in the e-commerce market by growing their online presence and customer awareness. The Digital Marketing Director will help develop, design, and implement effective digital marketing initiatives to achieve a strategic and engaged online audience contributing to overall revenue growth. This role will collaborate with internal various teams to execute marketing strategies, promotional campaigns, and digital content.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package.
- Company that is dedicated to giving back to their community and encourages charitable and volunteer opportunities.
- Privately and family-owned company that supports a tight-knit, family-like company culture.
- Position in a stable company within a multibillion-dollar industry, offering endless career advancement opportunities.
- Passionate and talented marketing team. Exceptional cross-functional support and top of the line software and tools.
- Globally diverse company with the ability to work in a hybrid model.
- Establish online brand positioning, identify target audiences, and digital market opportunities.
- Develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Build digital brand awareness by developing and executing on marketing strategies to maximize ROI.
- Lead the execution of marketing projects from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyze the market, customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and best practices to build successful branding strategies.
- Manage social media accounts and strategy behind campaigns.
- Produce branding materials, including social media content, video content, advertisements, case studies, and email marketing.
- Participate in annual planning and strategy meetings. Develop data sets on ROI of year’s marketing efforts and make recommendations according to findings.
- 10+ years of digital marketing experience within leadership roles.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field.
- Hands-on experience leading successful digital marketing campaigns and content development.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques such as SEO.
- Strong management skills with proven ability to lead and mentor marketing teams.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for creative writing and a clear, persuasive voice.