|Date Posted||December 12, 2020|
Scope of the Job
The Digital Marketing Director will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing marketing content and assets that promote the right execution along the consultant channel. This leader plays a major role in enhancing the consultant journey across all funnels and their customer 's awareness of the company priorities.
The Director also leads the communication team to ensure the right translation of the content, insights, and claims leveraging the most effective digital channels and ensuring congruency and impactful communication to the consultants and her clients.
- Responsible for establishing the communication strategy to the digital channels to guarantee consistency across Consultant Funnel, sales conversion, and loyalty of the consultant.
- Define best practices in Digital Marketing to capture new ways of communication and maximize ROI.
- Owns the content optimization process to increase traffic to the company 's digital platforms, and gain ranking to the strategic digital assets of the consultant in the funnel.
- Guarantee a consistent and relevant communication plan personalized according to the development needs of each area for Consultants and the consumer, through the different touchpoints built, segment, and define consulting audiences to maximize value.
- Select the most appropriate channels to deliver content (constant optimization of metrics related to effective communication through Marketing. Digital: Delivery rate, OR, CR, Bounce rate, etc.)
- Design the content strategy in the channel to generate Consumer Pull and create brand equity from the consultants.
- Brief the digital communication team to design the communication to the channel based on the content of the teams that lead the experiences throughout the journey.
- Identify communication opportunities through the funnel and develop REAL time marketing communication/content (timely, authentic, creative) that maximizes digital media effectiveness and efficiency Develop AB/testing capacity or laboratory to maximize communication impact Lead Behavior change initiatives to drive adoption of digital tools.
- Keeps effective communication across other Digital areas and with the Markets.
- Proven track record of successfully creating and implementing a digital transformation as well as a wealth of experience in commercial areas ideally in the Beauty industry.
- Superior analytical skills with a high understanding of marketing analysis, digital campaigns, and market trends. Ability to analyze problems and strategies to create effective solutions.
- Understanding of digital marketing strategies with an emphasis on branding. Knowledge of social media and how to make them part of the comprehensive global strategy to get new customers and improve retention.
- Strong business acumen with proven results to impact the bottom line through strategic planning and leading of the go-to-market execution.
- Understand and have the ability to think conceptually and take concepts from the development phase to execution.
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing; Preferred MBA.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in marketing or a related field.
- Must be Fluent in writing, reading, and speaking Spanish and English.
- Superb interpersonal skills, experience leading an innovative team and have a passion for forward-thinking digital transformation.
- Advanced project management skills with the ability to monitor multiple projects simultaneously. Superior ability to align multiple brands, ideas, and strategies.
- Management experience in leading a cross-functional team inclusive of property marketing teams, planning, creative, and interactive production (internal or outside agency).
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including advanced writing skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
This is a full-time position that requires relocation to Miami, Florida.