|Date Posted||October 26, 2019|
The Digital Marketing Director will be responsible for executing all campaign activities and overseeing all social channels in order to implement a rapid-growth business development strategy. This individual will work in tandem with the Sr. Director of Brand Strategy and Development to optimize online marketing efforts, create innovative campaigns, and lead/analyze social channels. The Digital Marketing Director is responsible for developing and driving digital marketing campaigns and strategies that meet and/or exceed business objectives and provide additional insight about our customers across all digital channels.
This individual is expected to stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, and inbound marketing strategies.
- Implements the creation and execution of key campaigns across multiple strategic business units. Improves ad channel efficiencies and broadens advertising strategies to build awareness.
- Evaluate the end-to-end customer experience to identify and execute campaigns that drive customer acquisition, maximize revenue, and improve retention.
- Monitors the performance of each campaign and is reactive in an effort to optimize spend and lead growth.
- Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Leverage marketing automation platform (HubSpot) to execute lead nurturing programs.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns as well as monthly ad spend.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot reports.
- Oversees lifecycle email strategy.
- Develop, analyze, and report on A/B and multivariate tests to optimize campaign performance and deliver on program goals.
- Conduct ongoing content, keyword, and URL audits to improve user and search engine relevancy of key pages.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner.