|December 20, 2023
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Digital Marketing Director. We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels. To be successful as a Digital Marketing Director you should have strategic planning skills and a process-oriented mindset. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience integrating tools to and from a CRM, managing many digital connections, and tracking performance from campaigns. They will work closely with cross-functional teams to create clarity on project scope and drive accountability on established deliverables. Ability to develop positive relationships, both internally and with our vendors to drive successful outcomes is a must.
ABOUT CARDONE VENTURES
Our mission is to help business owners achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals through the growth of their businesses. We work in dozens of verticals and provide strategic business guidance through courses, live events, partnerships, and investments. Our core values are the backbone of our business and guide our hiring process: we are inspirational, disciplined, accountable, transparent, aligned, and results oriented. This company operates nationally and is growing by the day.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Document and optimize processes to help the marketing team and the company scale
- Integrate digital platforms across our tech stack
- Setup reporting for reliable and real time data for the internal marketing team and executive team
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed
- Manage online course software
- Assist with planning and execution of all web, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points to optimize user funnels
- Find gaps in marketing processes and develop creative or simple solutions to complex problems
- Hold the marketing team accountable to process implementation
- Manage projects from start to completion with consistent daily communication on all
- Knowledge of the customer journey from new lead to brand advocate and the role that our marketing technology plays in developing that relationship
- Ability to learn new technology fast and apply key benefits to our current tech stack
- Understand where our campaigns are at at all times by expert tracking through Asana
- Proven work experience in digital marketing and strong technical skill set
- Proficiency in campaign management
- Demonstrates remarkable knowledge in data reporting and KPI tracking
- Understanding of best practice for optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Can operate within and pull reports from Google Analytics and DataBox
- Highly analytical and is able to pay attention to the small details, provide feedback and review content
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing role
- At least 5 years in Leadership and successful track record in growing, and developing junior employees
- Strong background and successful campaigns in Direct Response Marketing
- Proficient and adept in adept at creating, optimizing, and analyzing marketing funnels. This includes understanding of what metrics need to be tracked, conducting A/B tests, making data-informed decisions., lead nurturing, and conversion optimization.
- Prolonged periods of time sitting at a desk and computer
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and multicultural workforce Cardone Ventures recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. We hire local talent at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability, and actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our company and across interactions with clients, candidates and partners.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to careers [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Already a Cardone Ventures candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.