|December 19, 2023
(www.lso-inc.com) is in North Orange County in the city of Brea, California. Life Science Outsourcing, Inc (LSO) is a contract manufacturer of medical devices with in-built capabilities to offer clients full-service solutions through our six divisions. Clients rely on LSO to perform all activities required to introduce their products to market, from sourcing to drop shipping.
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Director to join our awesome marketing team!
As a Digital Marketing Director, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy. Additional responsibilities would include managing, guiding and training digital marketers and other marketing positions in the team.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
We encourage you to submit a resume with salary requirements.
- Build, plan and implement and manage the overall digital marketing strategy & budget
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends
- Lead, supervise and motivate members of the digital marketing team
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
- 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- 5 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Advanced knowledge of all different digital marketing channels & experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 5 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Marketing, Digital technologies, or similar relevant field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.