|December 10, 2023
We are looking for a hands on Digital Marketing Director for a national, growing restaurant group. The tech savvy and analytical candidate would have the ability to work remotely from home while being a detrimental part of the company's growth.
• Develop and execute industry-leading strategy and execution of digital channel marketing, including SEO/SEM, digital media, retargeting, content distribution, proximity/local marketing, and mobile to grow sales
• Define key metrics and measurements of success, monitoring for effective and efficient delivery/ROI.
• Partnership and collaboration with cross-functional lead(s) on the development and delivery of consumer-insights and analytics; prioritize and rollout program enhancements for digital, mobile, paid media, etc.
• Lead the strategy, development, and execution of omni-channel email marketing and CRM initiatives to optimize acquisition, retention, win-back, and personalization strategies
• Budget management to ensure that
dollars are allocated and spent effectively and within budget parameters; responsible for maintaining these budgets throughout the year, balancing expenditures and profitability expectations
• Oversee the development, execution, and analysis of campaigns, including promotional management and communication, database segmentation, behavior-based, and triggered messaging, and performance analysis
• Oversee the innovative use of technology to enhance communication, brand reputation, brand experience, and drive action in support of business objectives
• Lead the development of overall best-in-class online strategies and content management of all digital assets (website, micro-sites, SEO, etc.) to deliver a seamless customer experience
• Use data-backed measurement and analysis to constantly test, refine, and scale campaigns to increase loyalty enrollment, online transactions, and total restaurant sales
• Manage the relationship with external e-commerce (gift card & online ordering) and 3PD partners to ensure goals and objectives are met and teams are working effectively together to drive growth
• Analyze data and trends surrounding online ordering and supporting the program's marketing strategy with multi-layered plans (digital/mobile) and programs to achieve maximum profit/growth
• Own strategy for pinstripes.com including feature roadmap, content, landing pages for campaigns and SEO
This is a hands on role which consist of time management and working independently.
• Provide guidance to the executive team and board of directors on strategy and vision for future development of digital ecosystem
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, Business, or a related field (Master's degree preferred)
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in digital marketing, with at least 3 years in a leadership role
• Proven track record of successful digital marketing campaigns, driving business growth and engagement
• Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven decision-making
• Experience leading a team of employees with the skills to foster decision-making, coaching, mentoring, and development
• Passion and experience for building best-in-class customer experiences and driving customer loyalty. Strong understanding of database and segmentation marketing
• Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate key findings to executive team in a clear and concise manner
• Experience working with cross-functional teams including Creative, Brand, IT, Finance, Operations and Training, as well as agency/vendors/consultants.
Experience in hospitality, retail, or restaurant industries is preferred