|Published||December 3, 2023|
DIGITAL MARKETING DIRECTOR - Dental Manufacturer
This role is HYBRID - onsite 3x week in Marlborough, Mass. (no relo)
Full benefits, competetive salary and great company culture!
We are looking for an individual who can shape and lead our company's use of customer data and Martech tools, and instill best practices and understanding as a digital SME for the company. Our company possesses a substantial customer database and needs a marketing leader to help take our data integration efforts across the finish line, while concurrently joining forces with brand leaders and our marketing agency to deliver integrated campaigns, performing as our digital SME and digital execution leader.
This role provides a unique opportunity to have substantial impact by quickly assessing the current business situation and Martech infrastructure, bringing pragmatic short term and long term ways of optimizing our data, our brands, and the efforts of our Marketing Team to generate strong execution and ways of analyzing results. We are early-stage Martech but with significant upside opportunity.
This role is a member of the Marketing Leadership Team and reports to the Chief Marketing Officer. The role has the potential for one direct report position.
Digital Marketing Strategies & Plans
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies and plans in partnership with marketing leaders and agency; own overall digital marketing performance, metrics and reporting.
- Create and execute compelling, impactful campaigns and programs that drive awareness, leads, conversion, and loyalty/repeat purchase among existing users.
- Lead the development and management of digital content for digital platforms, building from core Brand communications platforms and in collaboration with agency and brand Leaders.
- Responsible for social media strategy development and execution, content calendar and production, determining paid support, analytics and optimization.
- Advise leader of company website and Brand Leaders on website design and content optimization.
- Build and manage budget for all digital marketing related activities.
Marketing Automation Platform
- Owner of Hubspot platform. Overall responsibility for customer segmentation & targeting, personas & journeys, and developing email campaigns and content that engages and nurtures our audience. Conduct A/B testing. Collaborate with CRM and Sales teams for lead generation and management, and coordination of sales and dealer representative communication.
Analysis & Reporting
- Measure, monitor, optimize and report on all digital marketing efforts, deriving insights that lead to actionable outcomes.
- Develop integrated metrics for overall marketing communications and campaign performance.
Optimizing our Data
- As member of a cross-functional team, work with leaders of CRM, Finance, and the Customer Portal (My Solutions Center) to optimize internal and external customer and market data, and improve how it is used to grow the business.
- Drive digital thinking throughout the enterprise. Identify new ways that our rapidly developing database and digital tools can be applied, and how the organization can adapt to the new opportunities.
- This role is currently supported in part by our marketing agency, who develops and manages all media planning and buying, including paid digital channels.
- It is our intention to support this role with one direct report, dedicated or shared. Details to be determined once the leader is in place.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Depth of experience in using and leading teams in applying data for business decisions
- Depth of understanding of the healthcare professional and how purchase decisions are made in a commercial healthcare model
- Problem-solver with ability to find creative solutions
- Strategic thinking, issue framing and analytical problem-solving skills
- Collaborative work style with strong interpersonal skills to perform effectively within a small marketing team that operates in a matrix structure that includes overlapping accountabilities
- Strong capabilities in analysis of data and development of performance metrics and KPIs; ability to organize data in a way that optimizes decision making
- Ability to manage multiple projects, with accountability to peers, in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to influence without authority, listen well, and flex to different styles and personalities
- Strong communication skills, oral and written, are absolutely essential
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7+ years experience in marketing roles; 5+ years in digital marketing
- Experience managing direct reports preferred
- Dental or medical device experience strongly preferred
HYBRID Role - onsite 3x week in Marlborough, Mass.