|Published||November 28, 2023|
We're always looking for bright individuals to join our growing organization. As a part of the First Financial Family, we will invest in your development and provide a dynamic work environment where you're challenged, valued and empowered every day. We strive to be the best destination for the industry's top talent, creating a diverse, collaborative workplace that celebrates innovation and change. We are one team, working together to get things done.
Abilene, Texas, United States
Individual will be required to interact frequently with the general public, employees, media contacts, bank vendors, bank employees and bank customers. As a result, incumbent should always project a good public image of First Financial Bank. This position also requires ongoing contact with the EVP of Marketing, Chief Digital Officer, and various digital and regional media contacts and vendors.
The essential functions of this position would include, but not be limited to:
- Execute a digital marketing strategy to elevate our brand and drive customer acquisition
- Create and manage website pages, landing pages, splash pages, and incorporate new features to optimize user experience (UX)
- Write compelling articles to drive conversions and enhance SEO
- Manage all social media platforms and produce content including graphics, video, images, and more
- Shoot/edit high-quality video and design graphics
- Create and manage an organized social media and content calendar
- Create and manage social media ads
- Compile and analyze data to understand customers trends, inform user experience, and inform content creation
- Work with EVP to develop effective lead generation tactics across multiple social media/digital platforms
- Collaborate with other departments and regions to push specific messaging and ads
- Continually evaluate audience behaviors and the latest social media platforms to identify opportunities to reach target audiences
- Manage email marketing and utilize CRM software to segment audiences for targeted messages
- Utilize marketing automation and analytics platforms
- Support website upgrades, development, and re-designs as needed
- Strategically conduct digital media buys and placements for corporate and regional purposes and work with agencies as needed
- Collaborate with marketing team on general marketing strategy, campaigns, and copy creation
- Support various marketing and communications initiatives as needed, including graphic design, events, and print communications pieces
- Create assets for digital board signage and update regularly
- Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, public relations, or related field; OR experience in a bank marketing position
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Must be a creative thinker who identifies new and effective content creation ideas. Samples of work required.
- Experience with email marketing. Samples of work required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to establish effective procedures
- Ability to coordinate and manage simultaneous requests of varying size and scope
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience and segmented audiences
- Website CMS experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- High degree of technical proficiency and knowledge of digital marketing and social media platforms and customer relation databases
- Experience with graphic design, photography, videography, video editing, and the use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Positive mindset and enthusiastic about driving results in a deadline-oriented environment
- Lifecycle marketing a strong plus
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to decide the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)