|November 25, 2023
Digital Marketing Director, Apex Service Partners
Apex Service Partners is seeking a Digital Director to manage all paid digital efforts, websites and digital listings through a combination of in-house and agency partners. This critical position focuses on demand gen digital initiatives that will move the needle for trusted brands across the Mountain and Pacific regions. Your role includes working with Marketing and Ops departments and external agencies to test and run campaigns, analyze data, monitor effectiveness and spend daily, report on efforts and make course corrections as needed.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for helping drive qualified traffic, new customers and growing brand reach through a strategic mix of digital channels.
The ideal candidate will have to balance strategic thinking, manage a multi-million-dollar budget, and collaborate with agencies to meet business objectives. And while you have an eye for the future you are scrappy and hands on.
- Own the paid digital strategies for Apex partners brands in your regions in support of broader marketing and business goals across brands and performance initiatives.
- Lead our digital agencies to test, and optimize Local Service Ad’s (LSA’s), PPC, SEM, and other paid spending to drive against established KPI’s for lead growth and marketing spend. Evaluate agency effectiveness and make changes where needed.
- Report on key digital properties including Website, GMB, LSA through digital trackers by brand and campaign type.
- Ad-hoc analysis and testing to drive decision-making and action plans that improve results.
- Develop and maintain a testing roadmap inclusive of messaging, audiences, promotional offers, and landing page experience - informed by the latest industry trends.
- Partner with market area presidents to ensure job boards are filled daily through toggling digital demand generation mediums.
- Stay on top of the latest paid digital media trends and bring new insights to the team.
- Work with agency partners on website development, performance and additions. Lead efforts for lead generation optimization through on page/landing page testing and control.
- Manage SEO vendors for organic growth and performance on service verticals and seasonality.
- Lead digital conversion for listings and LSA’s for new brand acquisitions and brand conversions.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional digital marketing experience
- Proven experience with creating lead generation, SEM/PPC campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Programmatic
- Thorough knowledge of Google Ads platform, Local Service Ads (LSA’s) and Facebook Ads Manager – campaign structure, ad set structure, ad quality scoring, bid strategy, audience building, remarketing/retargeting campaigns, search campaigns, and display campaigns.
- Experience with call centers and call tracking a plus
- Knowledge of SEO and GBP ranking a plus
- Thorough knowledge of WordPress
- Highly detail oriented
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 (Teams, Excel, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint)
- High attention to detail and quality standards with a run through walls mentality
- Ability to travel 10-15%
- Location based in Salt Lake City, Seattle or Denver
Apex Service Partners Overview
Apex Service Partners (the “Company”) is a group of leading residential services businesses that conducts HVAC, plumbing and electrical work for residential home-owners. We were founded in 2019 with a mission to build a partnership of like-minded world-class service providers to build an industry leading national platform.
Apex focuses on leveraging the power of people to build a strong network of industry leaders who can share resources, best practices, and expertise in order to deliver unparalleled service to customers and opportunities for employees.
You’ll enjoy a full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, Vision and other insurance, an excellent match on 401k up to 4%, and the opportunity to make a difference. The right candidate will be offered a competitive compensation package including bonus, based on performance and will be based in Tampa with occasional travel as we expand across the country.