|Published||August 4, 2022|
Location - Roswell, GA
Duration - 6+ Months
Tentative Start Date - ASAP
Role/Title - Digital Marketing Designer
Travel/Commute - Remote
Seeking someone who is proficient with Powerpoint and digital Branding (experience with Figma is a huge bonus). Candidate will be taking old PP presentations, using the new social media templates and creating new presentations/ designs.
We are looking for an experienced, innovative and forward-thinking individual to help us continue our mission of leading the organization's customer and digital transformation to help reshape our customer's experiences.
This highly motivated designer will help advance the creative vision for and its suite of brands as well as support the organization's creative discipline and new shared services model. This person helps execute the creative strategy and solutions across a variety of digital disciplines and leads his/her team to deliver creative that meets both quality and brand standards and leverages best practices for digital work. This includes, but is not limited to, our website, customer portal, interactive apps, video content, social media, educational pieces, editorial creative and other customer and marketing assets.
The successful candidate will be experienced with design software and wireframe tools and has a keen desire for enhancing and improving the customer experience.
- Helps execute a global, enterprise-wide creative brand strategy to support the organizations customer experience, marketing and digital transformation objectives.
- As a member of the design team, work closely with the other Designers to help develop and formalize various branding assets across brand portfolio.
- Help evolve and manage standards on brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with stakeholders / internal teams to explore and develop creative concepts and solutions, as well as advise on recommended approaches and processes, to accomplish business goals.
- 3+ years of experience in a combination of digital marketing and digital
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in graphic design or demonstrated capabilities and experience.
- Robust knowledge of design fundamentals, including brand development, strategy, storytelling, design, new/emerging platforms and technologies.
- Expert proficiency with latest Adobe CC: Illustrator, InDesign, & Photoshop (Motion graphics in Aftereffects and Video editing in Premier a strong plus).
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint essential for developing branded PowerPoint templates
- Creative design experience including digital experiential, environmental, responsive, and UX/UI.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and project management skills.
- Demonstrated contagious positive energy to influence, inspire and drive results.
- A strong portfolio will be heavily weighted during final consideration.