|February 9, 2024
4Patriots, LLC is a fast-growing, nationally recognized direct-to-consumer brand that helps people prepare for emergencies with products and educational resources. The company is powered by an adaptable, data-driven team in a culture that empowers great people to do their best work.
If you thrive in a fast paced environment with high standards that holds you accountable and rewards accomplishments, look no further. Youll be paid well for your contributions, sound decisions, and results. Your family is important, so you have the flexibility to balance both home and work according to your needs. Your natural curiosity will be rewarded through continued professional development opportunities. Living our core values is non-negotiable; you treat others with respect and dignity and expect it in return. Fostering an environment of transparency and authenticity, where one can bring ones whole self to work, and where differences are celebrated comes naturally to you. Finally, working in an environment where you are appreciated and valued is an important factor in your work life.
The Digital Marketing Copywriters mission is to write direct response marketing assets emails, text messages, ads and landing pages for the purpose of getting customers to take a specific action.
At 4Patriots, the Digital Marketing Copywriter will produce a mutlitude of marketing and advertising assets for use on e-commerce sites, TV commercials, social media posts, email & text messages, etc. Acquisition teams will use these copy assets to collect millions of customers every year and encourage them to take a specific action.
The Digital Marketing Copywriter will play an essential role at one of the top direct response marketing companies in the nation. They will be a go to person for messaging that converts. They blend scientific and artistic skills to create marketing assets. They use data as a starting point for big ideas, then layer in persuasive techniques that speak to a consumers motivation for buying.
The Digital Marketing Copywriter is a collaborative and creative problem solver; they produce key deliverables with quality and speed. They love the written word for its power to persuade, and they know how to simplify complex ideas into punchy, action-oriented content.
Most importantly, the Digital Marketing Copywriter will have the opportunity to learn, grow and polish their copywriting and marketing skills within a supportive, yet challenging environment. They will have the chance to take their career to the next level and flex their muscles across a wide variety of advertising channels.
Company Core Values:
- Get the important stuff done - We look for individuals who strive to have deep understanding of their role and how their work connects to their team and the company at large and how to organize their priorities to drive business value in the right ways.
- Actively and eagerly seek to learn, improve, and grow - We look for individuals with intellectual curiosity and a questioning mindset.
- Ask questions and use data to make decisions - We look for individuals who take in evidence, organize information from multiple sources, derive meaning from it, and make critical decisions quickly.
- We not I - We value knowing how to cooperate with peers and leaders to help the team achieve its goals.
- See the glass half full - We look for individuals who take ownership of their role and demonstrate enthusiasm, excitement and passion for their work.
- Produce high-quality direct-response assets: advertisements, sales letters, e-commerce pages, marketing emails, text messages, social ad copy, etc.
- Be a subject matter expert on direct-response copywriting, including industry best practices and companys marketing standards.
- Prioritize work to support advertising, new product launches and marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that copy meets standards for brand voice, accuracy and effectiveness.
- Keep track of copy performance data insights, including email copy performance, ad copy performance, and more.
- Must have 2-3+ year of copywriting experience.
- Write sales letters, webpages, emails, SMS, TV commercial scripts, social ad copy, etc.
- Give creative direction to designers in sales letters, video scripts.
- Use templates / styles / model pages to bring consistency to voice, tone and structure of marketing assets
- Apply feedback to work when given; proactively apply to future projects to avoid duplicate feedback (self edit, peer edit)
- Able to analyze the performance of copy assets and use it to inform decisions in future projects.
- Understands how to create marketing assets that generate conversions.
- Be curious about direct-response marketing and seek out ways to apply high-performing models to their work.
- Analyze media: competitors, marketing styles, etc.
- Able to apply feedback to their work, and commit to learning the practiced principles of the company
- Has excellent communication skills to collaborate with other teams and stakeholders, and understand project requirements.
- Committed to continuous improvement, seeking out ways to optimize copy assets and be the last line of defense on any produced work.
- Comfortable using AI technology to optimize work and maintain a steady stream of asset output.
- Hybrid workplace flexibility to work from home and in the office
- Great pay and bonus program
- Company paid medical coverage
- Vision and dental coverage
- 401K with company match
- Generous PTO policy
- Paid maternity/parental leave
- Employee referral bonus program
- Student loan repayment program
- Volunteer time off
- Professional development fundsand many more!
Skills and Abilities:
Must be able to work independently as well as collaborate within a dynamic multi-department environment to achieve common goals; organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously; take ownership and be self-motivated and resourceful to find problem solutions; be data and results driven; and learn quickly in a fast paced, open plan environment. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, be detail oriented and adaptable.
Physical And Mental Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; occasionally required to climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, bend, crouch or crawl; taste or smell.
The employee must occasionally lift, push, pull and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Repetitive motion of hands required for extended use of computer. Required specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment and Travel Requirements:
Works in well-lit, ventilated and climate-controlled office environment with routine office equipment; some equipment has moving mechanical parts.
Noise level in the work environment is typical for an office environment.
Minimum overnight travel (up to 10%) by land and/or air.
We currently hire employees residing in the following states: FL, GA, KY, ID, NE, NC, OH, PA, TN, TX, UT VA, WI
4Patriots will never ask for personal information via email. Any and all offers will come directly from Human resources via phone call and email.
Powered by JazzHR