|February 4, 2024
AGIA Affinity is an established but growing insurance and benefits marketing partner to some of the largest and most iconic associations and organizations in the country. Our clients include many veterans organizations, and ensuring that our servicemembers have the coverages they need when they need it is at the heart of everything we do. For 66 years we have sought to improve the lives of not only our client members but our internal members as well.
Schedule and Time Off:
- This Digital Marketing Coordinator position is remote, but if the candidate is close to the Carpinteria office we'd love to have a few Marketing Team Meet-Ups.
- We are hiring in any state, but the candidate will need to be available to work at there preferred time between 7 AM- 9 AM Monday- Friday Pacific time.
- We offer 10 days of vacation your first year, and each year you gain an additional day. Each year, you'll be earning more vacation time at a faster rate.
- Every associate gets 13 paid and closed holidays each year.
- Associates receive 48 hours of sick time which rolls-over each year.
What are the Benefits?
AGIA offers health benefits including medical, dental, and vision, 401K with 100% company match up to 4% of your annual income and an additional 50% match on the next 2% of income, a prefunded optional FSA , 100% covered Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability, and a $250 Wellness Benefit. Our medical plan has in-network provider coverage for mental health, reproduction, chiropractic, and massage therapy.
Who will I work for?
Christine Raimer is the Digital Commerce Leader at AGIA. With 13 years at AGIA, Christina is the perfect mentor to integrate you into our organization. She is energized by several new AGIA initiatives including our Digital 'Glow-up' and a rebrand of our flagship product, Emergency Assistance Plus ( www.emergencyassistanceplus.com/).
What You'll Do:
Reporting to the Digital Commerce Leader, the Digital Marketing is responsible for the development, execution and maintenance of assigned ecommerce website(s), including promotions, coupons, and marketing campaigns. As part of the newly formed Digital Commerce Pod, you will be responsible for delivering reliable and scalable digital ecommerce experiences that delight end-users in their simplicity, while achieving long-term business growth and profitability targets.
Working both as an individual contributor and collaboratively with a team, this role also supports the deployment of our feature roadmap. Responsibilities include writing requirements and user testing, along with the creation and execution of A/B testing on the website to improve overall site performance.
-Minimum two years of marketing experience with online and/or ecommerce websites.
-Minimum two years of project management or project team experience.
- Working knowledge of HTML, familiarity with using CMS systems such as WordPress
- Experience using an ESP tool such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud or MailChimp
- Strong understanding of the marketing funnel including cross-channel management and engagement touchpoints
- Knowledge of broad marketing techniques and comfort learning and using new technology platforms preferred
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics (GA4), including the setup of tags, triggers and events preferred
- Familiarity with social media and PPC platforms preferred