|December 15, 2023
|Santa Clara, CA
Corporate Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA
4 Year Degree
$33.00 - $38.00
Nonprofit - Social Services
Full Time | Corporate Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA
Are you a Digital Marketing Coordinator with an inquisitive nature, a strong technical background, and exceptional attention to detail? Do you have the ability to handle multiple projects and be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
As our Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will support efforts to increase (elevate) the LifeMoves brand, assist in lead generation, and fundraising activities, and position LifeMoves as an innovative leader in solutions to homelessness by crafting creative digital communications, supporting events, and general LifeMoves marketing needs.
LifeMoves is a growing, $60M non-profit and the largest provider of interim housing and services for homelessness in Silicon Valley. Our mission is simple, yet audacious: we want to solve homelessness in Silicon Valley.
Ways You will be Helping
Engage in cross-functional efforts across the agency in the planning, development, execution and measurement of integrated marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Build marketing campaigns/persona journeys through our Salesforce/Hubspot systems
- Support social media strategy for our various segments
- Post engaging content to various social media channels, producing/designing editorial content against our predetermined content calendar on monday.com
- Leveraging the LifeMoves brand and ensuring we are increasing KPIs and meeting goals
- Assist with development activities for campaigns and brainstorming with teams to create social partnerships
- Provide coordination and branding elements for a variety of video and photo projects - both for LifeMoves, partners, and agencies
- Assist in cross-training efforts for the agency in digital/social advertising opportunities
- Track all paid and organic advertising for social and email through DashThis, Hubspot, and other analytics tools
- Experience with Meta Business Suite and LinkedIn Campaign Manager and fulfillment of engagement and impression goals
- Experience in reporting from Facebook, Twitter/X, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, and email CRM.
About Our Culture
- LifeMoves staff are dedicated to serving our community. Diverse in background, outlook and life experience, our team addresses important social issues with passion and creativity. A culture of collaboration and innovation provides a thriving and successful environment for all. We foster personal growth through ongoing investment in the professional development of our staff. Together, we are committed to breaking the cycle of homelessness and helping our clients achieve long-term self-sufficiency. There are approximately 450 employees at LifeMoves.
- LifeMoves is one of the largest and most effective providers of shelter and supportive services across Silicon Valley (San Mateo and Santa Clara counties). As a results-driven organization, since 1987, our mission has been to provide interim housing and supportive services that create opportunities for homeless families and individuals to rapidly return to stable housing and long-term self-sufficiency. Our successful service model combines clean, modern interim housing with intensive supportive services that promote dignity and motivate our clients to achieve stability.
What You will Bring.
- Excellent communicator, who brings a brand to life through stories and imagery; clearly conveying complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to articulate the needs
- 2+ years of digital advertising/social media experience, preferably in a PPC ad role (client or agency side)
- Need to be excited by and consider PPC campaigns a FUN challenge
- Passion for penning micro-copy, strong communications skills, excellent at proofreading and spot-on grammar usage
- Ability to adapt to the style, tonality, and vernacular of various audiences/segments.
- Metric-driven and results-oriented; leveraging data daily to optimize campaigns
- Experience with A/B testing of ad copy and campaigns
- Must have strong knowledge of and in-depth experience with ad platforms like: Google Ads (search and display), Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Digital thinking, problem-solving skills and multitask prioritization
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and a risk-taker!
What We Offer
- We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K, and a flexible work environment.
We have a comprehensive benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K, etc.
To learn more about our non-profit organization, check out our website at www.lifemoves.org
LifeMoves is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)