|December 8, 2023
Join a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace hall of fame company, 14 years in a row! Maybe it’s our focus on employee development, maybe it’s the generous time off, or just that we are an Employees First company altogether (check it out ), but there’s a reason why you’ll find most of our employees have made Inpro their career, not just a job.
This position exists to manage distribution of content through digital channels and coordinate marketing and agency resources to complete projects with the goal of increasing sales inquiries and their quality. This individual will create, implement and measure e-marketing programs. In addition, this individual will update our corporate website.
- Create and Execute Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Assist in developing and executing digital strategy based on sales strategy interviews/feedback.
- Responsible for planning, building, and implementing both manual and automated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels and platforms.
- Utilize the following channels for KPI objectives; organic search, paid advertising, email marketing, social media, video, affiliate, influencer, partnership, referral, mobile and display to increase awareness about the company, brand, products, and services, ultimately feeding into qualification forms/landing pages.
- Ad Copywriting & Content Creation
- Ad copywriting review and content creation to support their online marketing campaigns (in collaboration with a member of the marketing team).
- Includes improving blog posts for Digital PR campaigns, creating articles and other resources for organic search enhancement
- Develop Visual Assets for Digital Campaigns
- Creating basic visual assetsin collaboration with a member of the marketing team
- Develop basic assets for display advertising, email marketing campaigns, or infographic marketing.
- Administer Websites & Publish Content
- Administer common website changes and publish content based on scheduling to support marketing campaigns.
- Able to perform technical website optimizations modifying HTML or CSS code.
- Monitor & Optimize Marketing Campaigns
- Monitor the performance of marketing campaigns and optimize them over time.
- Use data analytics software tools like Google Analytics, BigQuery and Google Data Studio as well as understand the various social media reporting platforms to understand how web traffic is being generated and identify the best opportunities to advance business goals like generating brand awareness or increasing conversions.
- Use basic design skills in combination with CRO knowledge/platforms (HotJar/Qualtrics) to improve the performance of landing pages and drive conversions by alleviating high friction conversion points.
- Communicate Results to Leadership
- Prepare reports, dashboards, and/or presentations to demonstrate the results of work (this is upon request)
- Analyze campaign outcomes and show a positive return-on-investment from digital channels.
- Responsible for meeting specific KPI targets, such as total conversions, total leads generated, or number of engagements (ability to create custom GA4 Events and dashboards a must)
Skills at a Glance:
- Search engine optimization (SEO) – advanced knowledge of SEO and the ability to create and effectively manage organic search campaigns through content augmentation.
- Pay-per-click Advertising (PPC) – deliver profitable ads campaigns across multiple ad networks, including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Paid Social Platforms eg., Meta, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) – Ability to use CRO platforms to optimize our marketing funnels and improve landing page conversion rates.
- Data Analysis – review data analytics to measure, analyze, and report on program performance.
- Social Media Marketing – post, edit, schedule, read analytics for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Content Marketing – should be familiar with the process of content marketing as well as provide suggestions on audience targeting.
- Digital PR – increasing online presence through high-quality backlink generation, press releases, guest posting, and other initiatives that elevate status and brand exposure online
- Website CMS – administration and content publishing responsibilities, as well as WordPress
- HTML & CSS – understand the basics of HTML/CSS, customize and perform content experiments, and design landing pages on their own.
Desired Platform Experience and Certifications:
- Google Analytics - GA4
- Google Merchant
- Google Local
- Google Data Studio
- Google Ads
- Microsoft Ads
- Optimizely (EpiServer) CMS
- InRiver PIM
- Meta Business Suite
- LinkedIn Business Suite
- SEM Rush
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in marketing, business, or information technology. A minimum of 2-years experience in a similar business-to-business position is preferred. Must possess excellent internal and external communications skills, computer skills, organizational and presentation skills.
The individual must possess knowledge of:
- Content Management Systems, knowledge of Sitecore and .NET a plus.
Adobe Dreamweaver, (HTML and Flash), Adobe Photoshop, and MS Office.
- Search engine marketing.
- Online reporting and email campaign management tools.
- Photography composition skills and supervision capability.
- Outline, write and produce sales promotion tools.
- Ability to work independently yet is able to work effectively across cross-functional groups and/or geographic offices.
- Ability to work effectively under stressful situations, tight deadlines while still paying attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Flexible. Able to quickly adapt to new situations.
- Good project management, planning and organizational skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)