|Published||December 8, 2023|
Pop Digital Marketing is looking to hire another Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our growing and thriving company.This position is a full-time role. And we are looking to hire in the next 2 weeks.
The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with a strong knowledge of social and email platforms, a passion for development and design, and an ability to translate our business models into client-friendly functions.
- Developing new “hit it out of the park” social media and email campaigns for our clients
- Social Media campaign management and analytics
- Email marketing design and campaign management
- Communicates proactively with clients’ teams concerning upcoming campaigns
- Responsible for ideation and development of content and creativity to share across marketing channels
- College Degree in marketing, graphic design, web design, or a related subject
- Has a deep passion for building audiences
- 2+ Years of professional agency experience
- Proficient with Adobe: In Design, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Comes with a deep knowledge of Social Media Marketing and Campaign Setting
- Experience in building and designing email marketing campaigns
- Excellent Communication and Time Management Skills
- Experience in creating Flyers, Brochures, Infographics, Online Marketing Materials, and Online Banners/Ads
- Agency experience desired
- Data and results-driven
- Experience with Google AdWords and FB Ad Campaigns a plus
This position is a remote position, but onsite attendance will be required when necessary.
Must have reliable transportation.
Qualified candidates, please submit a cover letter and resume.