|December 3, 2023
|Lake Mary, FL
We are currently seeking a creative and talented Digital Marketing Coordinator to help produce engaging content across a variety of mediums. In this role, you will work closely with the marketing team in developing measurable content strategy, establishing a content calendar, and working with a team of freelance copywriters.
We are looking for a candidate that enjoys working in a fast-paced, team environment. You will be involved in every step of the campaign process from brainstorming and planning to implementation and tracking. Due to the wide range of projects you will be involved in, there will be opportunities for growth of your marketing skills and e-commerce concepts.
Pay: $42,500-47,500/year salaried based on experience
Hybrid based role. This will be shared work in our office in Sanford, FL and remote at home to preform work duties.
- Potential Monthly Departmental Bonuses
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) w/ Company Match
- Holiday Pay
- Supplemental Insurance (Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term & Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance)
Job Description & Duties:
- Produce written and engaging content for a variety of communication channels including articles, email, social media and video scripts.
- Maintain and report on project timelines, budgets, deliverables and competitive intelligence analysis.
- Support the web development team by providing effective copy for new and existing pages.
- Review articles created by freelance writers and ensure the content reflects the goals of the overall marketing strategy.
- Stay current on the latest trends in digital marketing and social media optimization while providing recommendations on way to effectively exceed the company's goals.
- Proven experience with SEO as it related to web content.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including a strong working knowledge of grammatical principals and application.
- Some HTML/CSS knowledge
- Ability to identify copy errors within your own work and the work of others to eliminate errors.
- Creative and pragmatic problem solver.
- Professional team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Well-rounded understanding of online marketing and web usability best practices.
- A love of content creation and excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to clearly conceptualize, organize and execute ideas.
- Passion for digital marketing and writing clean yet effective copy.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with little supervision, but can excel in team environments.
- Collaborative, opinionated and a team player
- Familiarity with Canva or Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud (Photoshop. Illustrator, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in digital marketing, advertising/public relations, communications, or related field.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing, content creation, copywriting, or social media.