|October 27, 2023
Who we are::
Samsonite is the worldwide leader in superior travel bags, luggage, and accessories combining notable style with the latest design technology and the utmost attention to quality and durability. For more than 100 years, Samsonite has leveraged its rich heritage to create unparalleled products that fulfill the travel lifestyle needs of conscious movers everywhere. With a portfolio of brands including Samsonite, Tumi, American Tourister, High Sierra, Gregory, eBags, Hartmann, and Lipault Paris, our products are sold in over 100 countries in North America, Asia, Europe and Latin America through our company-operated retail store, websites and a variety of retail partners.
Your role at Samsonite::
Samsonite is looking for a dynamic and data-driven Digital Marketing Coordinator who will support customer acquisition and sales goals. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Acquisition, you will assist in launching, analyzing, and scaling both online and offline marketing campaigns to drive omnichannel growth. You will assist across all channels end-to-end, including strategy, creative development, campaign execution, reporting, analysis, and optimization. You also will work cross-functionally with various teams across the business to strategize continued brand growth. You will work on-site 4 days per week with the opportunity to work remotely one day per week.
- Assist in planning, executing, optimizing, and reporting on various digital campaigns including, but not limited to paid digital marketing (paid search, paid social, etc.), SEO, email, and affiliate marketing.
- Brainstorm, develop, test, and monitor Meta ads, share meaningful insights, and recommend next steps.
- Pull and analyze data points to measure channel performance and identify campaign optimizations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and agency partners to ensure consistency of messaging and voice across all media channels.
- Manage retail store marketing initiatives across developer social channels.
- Stay current on developments and emerging technologies in the digital environment; utilize learnings to work with D2C marketing team to develop new marketing initiatives.
- Develop knowledge of competitors, industry trends, and best practices to make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Participate in weekly marketing initiatives and project meetings.
We're excited if you have::
- BS/BA in marketing, business, or related field preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in digital marketing preferred.
- Analytical understanding of data and methodologies used to inform decision-making that drives performance.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Microsoft Office is a plus.
- Strong understanding and passion for the digital marketing industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple workflows to meet strict deadlines.
- Self-starter who takes ownership and is comfortable adding new ideas.
- Ability to troubleshoot team and vendor problems and suggest solutions.
Why you'll love working here:
- Our employees matter. As a people-focused business, we work hard to provide meaningful rewards and development opportunities for our employees, recognizing performance, and creating a supportive working environment for them, wherever they are based.
- Vibrant culture. We are committed to a diverse and rich culture, welcoming people from all walks of life. Our long-standing commitment to diversity and inclusion empowers us to bring our authentic selves and unique differences to work every day.
- Socially responsible. We want to minimize our products' impact on the environment and help create positive journeys worldwide. We do this by creating the best products using the most sustainable and innovative materials, methods, and models.
What we value:
At Samsonite, we do more than create the bags that move with our consumer, we inspire and celebrate the moments that move them. We believe we have a responsibility to the world in how we operate, the products we sell, the communities where we live and work, and how we treat the people we employ. We're as diverse as travel itself, and like travel, your journey with Samsonite presents the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and explore your passions. This is why we offer various paths for professionals and celebrate the knowledge and skills they bring to our team. We are committed to a respectful workplace that allows our team members to bring their best selves to the workplace daily.
Samsonite is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting and maintaining a work environment in which all applicants, associates, customers, and other individuals are treated with dignity and respect free from unlawful harassment, discrimination, or retaliation.