|October 23, 2023
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day oversight of the enterprise digital marketing initiatives, including SEM, paid social media, display, remarketing, and email campaigns. Collaborate with internal teams to support campaign planning, development, and optimization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, includes the following but is not limited to:
- Daily oversight of marketing campaigns for all enterprise digital marketing channels including search, social, display, remarketing, and email
- Coordinate and assist with the development of campaign assets and content, and ensure a quality user experience across multiple channels and devices
- Generate marketing performance reports and communicate results/insights with applicable audiences
- Support website SEO initiatives and performance
- Support internal teams with digital marketing expertise and best practices, and assist with the development of campaign assets and infrastructure
- Keyword and audience research, campaign brainstorming, campaign set up (targeting, tracking, bid strategies, testing, etc.) and launch, campaign optimization, and reporting.
- Fluency with digital marketing channels, metrics, and best practices is required.
- This role also supports SEO initiatives using 3rd party resources and SEO best practices.
- Primary point of contact for internal digital marketing support inquiries/requests.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of two years of experience in digital marketing with demonstrable expertise with major digital marketing platforms including Google Ads/YouTube and Meta Ads Manager, as well as a solid grasp of basic brand and direct response marketing concepts and principles.
- Experience creating campaign performance reports and communicating results to team members
- Basic graphic design capabilities (e.g. Canva, Adobe Photoshop, etc.)
- At least one year of Paid Media Experience with other social media platforms a plus.
- Detail-oriented, data-driven, and process-focused marketer with experience marketing B2C services.
- Solid copy writing skills and graphic design capabilities are required.
- Must be an astute, hands-on learner who is willing and able to dive in and learn new platforms and skills, as well as keep on top of changes with marketing platforms and trends.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment with shifting priorities
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to work and collaborate within a team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office/OneDrive (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Basic video production/editing skills are a plus
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at the same time
- Experience in Financial Services is preferred, but not required
Direct Reports: None
PHYSICAL and ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
Standard office environment, equipment and tasks, including work at a computer terminal. This position requires partial sitting and walking throughout the day.
CMG pays a competitive base which ranges from $60,000.00 to $72,000.00 annually. Factors that affect base salary may include: digital marketing experience, overall knowledge of marketing, number of years worked in mortgage and the mortgage industry, computer skills, customer service experience specific to working with mortgage lenders, and education.
CMG MORTGAGE, INC. NMLS #1820 If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at CMG Financial prior to having a signed agreement . CMG Financial is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to CMG Financial and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.