|Published||September 24, 2023|
ANDMORE is an omnichannel wholesale market maker that fuels opportunities for wholesale buyers and sellers to connect, grow and prosper through physical markets, design centers, and digital channels. The company owns and operates more than 20 million square feet of premium event and showroom space, hosting live events in Atlanta, High Point, N.C., Las Vegas, and New York City. By pairing face-to-face events with always-on digital channels, ANDMORE provides truly omnichannel business platforms for its global customer base.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for content management across ANDMORE's family of websites. You will collaborate closely with the digital marketing, IT, and product marketing teams to ensure campaign assets and initiatives are current, optimized, and effectively engaging and converting customers. You will work across related channels including SMS, mobile, and others.
- Working with the Digital Content Manager, run day-to-day implementation of assets across ANDMORE's 8+ websites to effectively acquire new audiences, engage customers, and drive conversion
- Effectively work within the CMS platform to deploy site content - applying metadata, tracking code, and others for ongoing optimization
- Track recurring site updates across campaign cycles - regularly auditing messaging and materials
- Work with email, social media, and ad teams to ensure a seamless campaign lifecycle and customer journey
- Asset management including resizing photos as needed
- Use collaborative, creative, and critical thinking to ensure we optimize our online presence - including editing, design, and SEO
- Support on various special projects including landing page creation, lead forms, SMS and push notification schedule and others
- Tasks often include (but are not limited to):
- Deployment of push notifications
- Copy, image, and webpage edits across sites
- Publishing press releases
- Designing and publishing blog posts
- Resizing imagery, files, etc.
- Redirecting URLs
- Implement brand strategies across web channels via CSS, HTML, and styling guides
- Design and publish landing web pages
- Update assets quickly during Markets
- Approve web requests
- Communicate quickly, efficiently, and effectively via multiple channels (Outlook, Teamwork, Teams, etc.)
- Use multiple CMS platforms for publishing and designing purposes (Sitecore, Hubspot, etc).
- Create, edit, and embed I-Frames and Hubspot forms across channel sites
- Flip site homepages, etc., to reflect the upcoming Market as soon as the previous Market has ended
- Manipulate Excel sheets to generate code
- Organize and upload files to the global serve
- Engage with buyers during Markets
- Upload customer-facing documents and generate URLs
- Create QR codes
- 1-3+ years of experience as a content specialist as part of a digital team or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred - emphasis in digital marketing, marketing, computer science, web development, software development, communications or related field
- Experience working with an enterprise-level CMS and MAP such as HubSpot (preferred), Sitecore, Marketo, Salesforce, WordPress, Magento, Drupal, or similar
- Knowledge of general best practices for web optimization including UX/UI, A/B testing principles, SEO, and analysis
- Prior experience in an agile working environment preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
- Energy, drive, vision, and credibility to partner with the team whose operational excellence is critical to the success of the company
- Actively participates in creating and maintaining a work environment and culture that fosters team spirit with a focus on the achievement of collective goals
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work closely with team at all levels within the organization
- Upbeat and positive attitude, commitment to winning results
- Ability to multitask
- Self-motivation and deadline-driven focus
- Ability to travel as needed
- Put The Customer First - We listen to and respect our customers to deliver exactly what they need.
- Never Give Up - We act with passion and grit to tackle every challenge that comes our way.
- Live With Integrity - We put a premium on trust and hold ourselves accountable-no ifs, ands, or buts.
- Serve As A Force For Good - We value diverse perspectives and support the ecosystems in which we operate.
- Grow Stronger Together - We collaborate and build connections to create meaningful opportunities.
Why you'll love working at ANDMORE
Our Team Members are our most critical asset. The foundation for our success is built on teamwork, talent, creativity, hard work, and dedication. Together, we truly have a transformational opportunity to positively impact the industries in which we work. We are pleased to offer a wide array of comprehensive benefit programs and services that you would expect to see at a great company like ANDMORE including competitive medical, dental, vision, EAP, FSA, and 401k Retirement Match to name just a few. There are also a few differentiators like unlimited PTO, paid parental leave, BYOD (cell phone compensation), tuition reimbursement, Workplace Rewards providing discounts to a wide variety of consumer products and services, a "seed" grant of at least $1,000 annually into your Value HSA Plan, and considerably more!
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: ANDMORE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ANDMORE is an omnichannel wholesale market maker that fuels opportunities for wholesale buyers and sellers to connect, grow, and prosper through physical markets, design centers, and digital channels.
We are unique in that we own and operate the largest wholesale showroom buildings in the world where retailers and designers come to purchase products for their stores or clients - like a shopping mall for wholesalers. We also recognize that purchasing happens all year long, not just during market weeks, so we provide digital opportunities for buyers and sellers to connect anytime, anywhere as customer needs dictate.
ANDMORE is a Blackstone and Fireside Investments portfolio company. For more information, visit www.ANDMORE.com.