|Published||September 10, 2023|
Due to our growth, All Roads Company is seeking an Digital Marketing Coordinator to support our web and email marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate has a strong background in digital marketing, specifically in enhancing websites, WordPress skills and email marketing experience. The focus with be on B2B and B2C utilizing a data-driven approach to create and analyze effective marketing campaigns.
What we offer you - Benefits
- Industry leading...Medical, dental, vision, disability, life and supplemental insurance offerings
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Paid time off
- Company paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Employee referral bonus program
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns, including website enhancements & email marketing for B2B and B2C audiences
- Work closely with department leaders to create content calendars that align with marketing objectives
- Utilize WordPress for website updates, campaign launches and content creation
- Monitor and analyze key web marketing analytics to provide actionable insights
- Manage and execute robust marketing campaigns including design, sending & tracking effectiveness
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- 2-5 years of experience in digital marketing, website enhancement & email marketing
- WordPress experience for website management and content creation
- Ability to understand and analyze marketing analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically writing and editing for public consumption
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven track record creating effective and engaging digital marketing campaigns
All Roads Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, All Roads company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We do not provide H1-B sponsorship.