|Published||September 10, 2023|
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Okland is seeking a highly motivated and creative Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team. As a key member of our marketing department, you will play a crucial role in enhancing our digital presence and contributing to various marketing initiatives.
Founded in 1918, Okland Construction operates as a regional general contracting and construction management company with now nearly 1,000 employees and growing. It supervises the architectural, engineering, bidding, contracting, building, inspection from the beginning to the end of the project and specializes in concrete self-preform on large commercial scale.
- A people focused culture united by our shared values.
- Progressive leadership
- Growth, training, and development opportunities
- Competitive salary rates
- Generous PTO
- Health, Life, & Disability Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Employee Recognition and Rewards
- Employee Referral Program
- Company Bonus eligibility
- A commitment to delivering the most remarkable experience for all stakeholders
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate proficiency using the Adobe suite to create and edit compelling digital content.
- Utilize your expertise in Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint as a power user.
- Create and maintain pages, lists, and libraries in SharePoint Online while adhering to sound SharePoint information architecture principles.
- Capture high-quality videos and photos to support marketing projects.
- Assist as a videographer for less critical projects to aid our team.
- Manage our social media platforms, crafting engaging content, creating graphics, and scheduling posts.
- Develop a comprehensive social media strategy that aligns with our business development objectives.
- Produce digital content for our website, including blog posts, white papers, and more.
- Conceptualize and create engaging newsletters and external communications for both current and prospective clients.
- Provide fresh perspectives on our branding, working closely with other marketing team members.
- Assist in planning our community outreach and corporate giving strategies.
External Marketing/Community Outreach
- Assist in planning and communicating our community outreach and corporate giving strategies.
- Support our recruiting efforts by promoting job opportunities through social media and external channels.
- Provide comprehensive marketing support, excluding proposal and interview preparation.
- Assist in creating content for various departments and contribute to day-to-day marketing activities.
Education/ Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Communications, or a related field.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong command of Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint.
- Experience in social media management, content creation, and graphics design.
- Knowledge of effective branding strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Previous experience in corporate giving and community outreach is a plus.
- Highly motivated and organized.
- Ability to pay attention to small details in almost every step of the proposal management process.
- Ability to have an eye for an attractive and appealing layout and design.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short notice.
Okland is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the bases of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. Applicants will be considered regardless of their race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, Okland also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion.
Notice to all Employment, Staffing & Recruiting Agencies and Recruiters: We please ask that you do not directly email, call or visit our hiring managers. Okland Construction does not accept unsolicited resumes and should any be received from a third party they will not be considered, unless a signed agreement is in place. If you would like to discuss becoming a preferred staffing vendor to Okland Construction please contact our recruitment team who will advise you on the process.