|Published||July 30, 2023|
A client of ours located in Lexington, Kentucky is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their team. This position is responsible for developing and implementing innovative digital marketing strategies to drive growth, increase brand awareness, and generate leads. This position requires a talented and highly motivated individual with an understanding of digital marketing channels and a passion for staying ahead of industry trends. This position is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
salary: $50,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Provide direction for the development and maintenance of company website content and design, ensuring best practices are followed. Partner with the IT department and provide guidance on the content and design of the company website, with primary responsibility for oversight of aesthetic changes to the website. May directly make some changes and updates to the company website.
- Research, select and post articles and representative property photos on company social media accounts and link to company website as appropriate.
- Write and post articles for company blog.
- Conceptualize, design advertisements, and post content, and execute paid social media campaigns.
- Proactively monitor, manage and execute campaigns to deliver continually improving results.
- Create written analysis of campaign performance, with recommendations based on analysis.
- Review company website analytics and recommend ways to optimize through keywords and meta-tags. Execute recommendations and report on search engine optimization (SEO) efforts monthly.
- Research and recommend paid key-terms to increase company website traffic.
- Remain abreast of emerging industry trends and new technologies related to search engine marketing (SEM) and interactive marketing opportunities. Monitor competitor websites and campaigns.
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms, including social media, email, search engine marketing, and content marketing.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.