|Published||July 28, 2023|
KIOTI Tractor, a leader in the design and manufacture of compact tractors, utility vehicles, turf care and compact construction equipment is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to help drive the next phase of our growth. This person will be a key member of the marketing organization supporting digital marketing initiatives and maintaining corporate website assets.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF JOB
- Build new webpages and updating content across content management systems.
- Perform regular QA checks to ensure site content accuracy.
- Optimize website on a regular basis and find ways to improve the user experience.
- Create, implement, and manage all tracking codes to ensure accuracy of reporting.
- Monitor and administer website analytics and generate weekly and monthly reporting of metrics including goal completions.
- Build, maintain, improve, and track analytics on Landing Pages and Forms.
- Monitor keyword bids, budget caps, impression share, quality score and other account metrics.
- Provide recommendations for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network and other facets of paid search.
- Analyze digital channels to determine best strategy for lead generation.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to find ways to improve digital marketing automation throughout the buyers journey.
- Analyze insights from social media and optimize across all social platforms.
- Lead email marketing campaigns by preparing and executing email-based marketing campaigns with a focus on lead nurturing and engagement.
- Provide oversight, manage and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking and other paid search initiatives.
- Assist in content creation as needed for website, digital ads, email campaigns and social media.
- Communicate and work with IT team to troubleshoot errors and performance issues and ensure site maintenance, security updates and backups are performed regularly.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
EDUCATIONAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with a strong level of independence.
- Flexible and able to shift priorities as needed.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Experience working in a high pressure, high demand, and fast-paced growth environment.
- Comfortable giving and receiving constructive edits and feedback.
- Effectively work as part of a team.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in digital marketing, advertising, or related field.
- 2 3 years of digital marketing work experience
- Proficiency in digital marketing fundamentals and execution of Paid Social, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Hootsuite, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Meta Business Suite.
- Proficiency in CMS platforms Umbraco and WordPress, as well as AWS servers.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and Dynamics CRM is a plus.