|Published||June 21, 2023|
Job Title - Marketing Coordinator
Duration- 5+ months
Rate- $25-$30/hr. on W2
App, Site, & Blog Content Management:
Partner closely with Creative and CA regional team to ensure timely and accurate handoff of all assets / toolkits.
Assess Global and Regional Digital Marketing app assets and work with briefing team to ensure app, site, and blog content is accurately briefed in.
Provide creative feedback based on key learnings.
Collaborate with CA marketing, Red Tab, email and demand generation teams to ensure messaging is consistent across channels.
Ensure additional app assets are built out in alignment with other channel messaging.
Help align app content message launches with other channel launch times.
App, Site, & Blog Execution:
Act as key liaison in owning the full flawless execution of all US/ CA mobile app, site, and blog content launches and takedowns - inclusive of promos, app-exclusive launches, etc. across the app and website through Branding Brand CMS.
This includes building modules, scheduling and QA
Engage with technical teams when needed.
Possess deep understanding of content management system tool to mitigate risks within platform.
Upload all copy and design assets from handed off toolkits into the CMS (discovery feed, scrolling editorial content, evergreen content, Site assets, PLP assets, Rich PDP assets, Blog assets).
Attend weekly production meetings to keep open and ongoing communication with web operations team to ensure flawless site execution and understanding of launch dates.
Conduct frequent site analysis and ongoing QA and optimizations.
Collect data and insights from Omniture to share with broader team on weekly + monthly basis – daily during holiday season.
Naming/tagging of all assets in Branding Brand CMS tool for tracking.
Conduct frequent analysis on app content performance across the mobile app and website. Collect data and insights from Amplitude, Tableau and Omniture to share with the broader team on a weekly and monthly basis – daily during the holiday season.
Send translation work to our translation partners for marketing launches.
Ongoing QA and optimization of the regional apps (CA + US).
Contribute to the development (and optimization) of internal process for communication and partnership with cross-functional teams.
● General knowledge of best-in class eCommerce business and marketplace knowledge
● Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study (Communication, Marketing, Business, etc.).
● 1-2 years of experience and/or internship in digital marketing and/or ecommerce
● High level of skill with communicating in a globally matrixed organization
● Creative sensibility and aesthetic, supported by ability to implement complex projects
● Excellent prioritization and problem-solving abilities
● Must possess a proven ability to drive execution
● Extremely strong communication skills
● Self-motivated with ability to work in ambiguity and still drive forward
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with an entrepreneurial mindset
● Experience preparing and presenting to internal and external stakeholders
● Ability to convert observations and data insights into actions