|Published||June 24, 2022|
|Location||Point Pleasant, NJ|
Clarks Landing has an open position for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to drive digital marketing, social media, and paid advertising plans for our wedding and boating communities. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated marketing professional to work in a fun, fast-paced environment and further their career in digital marketing.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will manage the development and updating of content for our marine and wedding websites, social media channels, email campaigns, paid advertising & media channels, Google business pages, walkthrough videos, and press releases with the goal of engaging new audiences, nurturing existing customer relationships, and lead generation.
This unique position will also support our leadership, management, and sales teams at our wedding venues and boating properties in various operational functions and at company/customer events. A deep understanding of the wedding and boating industries and market conditions is desired.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with the Vice President to refine and drive digital marketing, social media, and paid advertising/SEM goals, keeping in line with best practices and market trends.
• Manage social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn) and execute an editorial/content plan to ensure content is frequent, timely, valuable, relevant, and engaging.
• Build and manage a well-organized, shared content library in the Google Workspace environment, for housing images, videos, blogs, and files pertinent to the social media strategy; invite collaboration from remote venue teams.
• Monitor and engage with social media followers, monitor channel insights, and optimize for new approaches to continually improve growth, engagement, and lead generation opportunities.
• Create, manage, and optimize online and offline paid advertising campaigns (Facebook/Instagram ads, Google ads) with a strong value proposition and an effective call to action.
• Prepare reports to track key performance indicators (KPI) and keep management updated; make recommendations for optimizing based on desired goals (cost per lead, lead volume, engagement, reach, or branding.)
• Write and produce seasonal email newsletters for our wedding community (booked and alumni) and boating customers (slip members) using Mailchimp or other email marketing software.
• Ensure high-quality, accurate, and SEO-friendly content is being executed online through regular website updates, news page updates, press releases, blogs, photos, videos, membership contests, and promotions.
• Manage good, solutions-focused relationships with community partners, vendors, manufacturers, and support teams and assist with the resolution of support tickets in a timely manner.
• Stay up to date and informed on new trends in digital marketing, social media, paid advertising, text/SMS campaigns, marketing automation/CRM, content marketing, Google/SEM, and SEO, and adapt accordingly.
• Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining positive, solutions-centered communication and high standards of excellence.
• Experience (3-5 years) managing social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google business) and employing an organized editorial/content calendar.
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills; solid understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) strategy and best practices of writing for the web.
• Experience working with digital platforms for team support/collaboration, content building, and creative workflow (Hootsuite, Mailchimp, WordPress, Canva, Dropbox, Google Workspace, Adobe Acrobat, Movie Editing Software, CRM, Google Analytics, Google Business Pages, and more).
• Self-motivated, able to manage complex challenges, employ good judgment, manage time effectively, ask many questions, and be open to learning new digital marketing techniques.
If you think you’re the right person for this job please send us your resume outlining your capabilities, along with examples of previous digital marketing work that demonstrate your experience and ability to take on this exciting role.