|Date Posted||October 28, 2021|
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing
FLSA STATUS (Exempt or Non-exempt)
The ideal candidate must demonstrate and in-depth understanding and knowledge of digital, social media, and email marketing. The candidate may be required to develop engaging written and multimedia content to be deployed within ISEPs digital, social media and email marketing strategies. The candidate must be experienced in:
· Email Marketing Automation
· Managing a CRM and/or a contact database for list management and audience segmentation.
· Website maintenance
· Managing social media and email marketing content
· Executing multichannel marketing campaigns
· Tracking and interpreting key metrics and KPIs
Our ideal candidate is an innovative self-starter, who demonstrates exceptional writing skills, and effectively communicates/collaborates with others. In addition, we are looking for a candidate that has the ability to combine creative expression with technical expertise to make data-informed decisions that aim to strengthen ISEPs brand identity and value. This position will directly engage with ISEP students. Lastly, this role will assist with managing the implementation of marketing campaigns that grow ISEPs community and raise awareness and demand for ISEP programs.
External : Member institutions, study abroad directory representatives, prospective university students, current ISEP students and alumni.
Internal: C hief Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Director, Director of Communications, Communications Coordinator, Student Services Team, Member Relations Team, and the IT team.
· 1-3 years of work experience in email marketing and automation
· Familiarity with HTML and managing web content
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, English, communications, or related field
· Experience writing and publishing content and analyzing data utilizing content management systems and digital marketing tools
· Quantifiable experience in growing and engaging an audience and increasing conversions
· Familiarity with adhering to writing styles and exceptional copyediting skills
· Experience in higher education and/or international experience desirable
· Video editing skills and graphic design skills a plus
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resume, cover letter, and salary expectation to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with the subject line “Digital Marketing Coordinator.” Application deadline: October 29, 2021. ISEP is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity in the workforce.