|Date Posted||October 23, 2021|
Digital Marketing Coordinator
40 hours a week through September 2022, with possible extension
Must be able to work 8 AM to 5PM EST
This role will split their time between 2 Web Managers. The role will require the Coordinator to interpret requests and then translate those to offshore resources who build the pages into actionable projects. The right person must be able to deduce what to prioritize and how to get things done quickly and efficiently. This role will act as the liaison between web owners and offshore support.
The right professional will be:
- Adept with editorial, operational and visual skills
- Able to comprehend web user experiences and customer journeys
- Responsible for submitting incoming requests from marketers through a ticket-based system
- Ensuring accurate and timely fulfillment as it relates to updating web pages with: Collateral (.pdfs), blogs, podcasts, webcasts, and events
- Communication and tracking of live page URLs; and web analytics reporting for the pages.
This is a collaborative role where one will be expected to develop trust amongst internal and external resources. Being able to demonstrate to both clients how to effectively communicate and execute request in an effort to reduce back and forth edits, changes, and corrections.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree
- Digital Marketing execution specific to websites with offshore partners
- Experience with Share point sites, Microsoft Teams and Office suite, and digital content management systems
- Project management
- Strong communication
- Relationship building
- Professionals who also have: Knowledge of AEM or similar platforms and web analytics reporting, will rise to the top!
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.