|Published||October 5, 2021|
Are you a Social Media Rock Star???? Do you like using your Creative Mind to come up with interesting and unique ideas???
Than this job may be for you!!!
The Bradley Group is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist.
Ideal candidate will have a creative, think out of the box mentality, be a multi tasker and work well with a team.
- Develop The Bradley Group's online presence
- Use organizational goals to develop an online marketing strategy with engaging content for our audience across all social media sites.
- Run social media account including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn
- Create promotion materials (both digital and hard copy) utilizing compelling photography, videography and digital content.
- Develop daily and weekly social media content that is engaging and will drive recruitment and convey our brand and company culture by utilizing various digital channels
- Build, measure and monitor paid advertising campaigns including targeted audience construction with the specific focus on recruiting and attracting potential new hires.
- Analyze and report social activity, deliver insights to direct social media strategy and stay up to date on marketing trends, tactics, features and best practices.
- Work closely with the Operations Team to effectively recruit internal and external candidates via all social media sites. Will also communicate job fair information and networking events in each office's geographical location
- Work close with the Sales Team to create marketing materials such as pamphlets, flyers, signs, posters, etc.
- Will be the "face" of The Bradley Group at local Chamber of Commerce and Community Organizations.
- Work closely and monitor The Bradley Group's external Marketing Company
- Will manage website content as well as SEO.
- Will handle and monitor Indeed and Google Business Accounts.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelors Degr ee in Marketing, Communication or related field is preferred but not required.
- 1-5 years experience in Marketing with strong emphasis in social media.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of social media channels including, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- Strong knowledge of memes, pop culture, trends and the ability to be creative in generating social media content.
- Experience creating and editing unique and entertaining video content for Instagram Reels, Facebook Stories and TikTok.
- Possess strong and clean written communication skills and have the ability to capture The Bradley Group's voice.
- Creative, think outside of the box mentality.
- Strong understanding of project management, idea creation and overall brand development.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and comfort interfacing with senior management.
- Experience in utilizing social media platforms to enhance recruiting is a plus.
- Someone that thrives in strong working relationships with external and internal resources.
- High level of discretion and trustworthiness in handling confidential information.