Digital Marketing Coordinator
|Published||August 5, 2021|
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Year long contract for a Junior Marketing Professional
Our global client is looking to add a freelancer to their team to help keep website initiative on point. There are several nuances to this role:
Responsible for assisting the Advisory Marketing Leadership Team on cross-advisory initiatives. Responsible for content management across various sites which also includes day-to-day administration, maintenance, permission management, creating/managing pages, content upload of these sites to meet the needs of the Advisory Marketing team. Serve as a primary workflow coordinator of marketing activities including, but not limited to weekly leadership reports, updating website landing pages, marketing presentations, miscellaneous status reporting, and ad hoc requests. Must possess strong skills for Microsoft products - primarily SharePoint, Teams, and PowerPoint.
Website editorial management - and gatekeeper of Advisory website
- Manage editorial calendar of Advisory home page and a few other key pages
- Receive and enter web project tickets associated with new marketing tasks and activities, e.g. new webpage builds, outbound emails, copywriting and QA approvals
Facilitate - Liaison for Marketers to internal Digital Experience and Creative Agency
- Point person for website/digital inquires and processes---This means requests go through this role who then creates a work ticket
- Package-up provided website communications for
- Consolidate provided marketer feedback for key projects
- Coordinate keyword priorities from marketers for SEO projects
- Coordinate website (organizational) taxonomy changes on behalf of marketers
- Under guidance from Paid Search team, assist with doing keyword research and building out keyword campaigns in Google and Bing
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques.
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, pulling web analytics
- Knowledge of Google AdWords
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Work is routine and detailed and performed under direct supervision
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing
- 0-3 years of experience Beginner competencies in requested skill set; limited hands-on experience
- Able to complete functional concepts, but may require on the job training
- Digitally savvy (understands front-end web experiences and customer journeys)
- Knowledge of SEM (Google, Bing) and SEO principles
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Management- AEM (preferred)
- Self-starter and can work independently
- Agile and flexible with change; process-driven
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Sit in on meetings and/or build agendas for meetings
- Computer skills:
- Microsoft Office (especially Teams)
- Aprimo (preferred). This is there new ticketing system for new projects. They’re all just learning it now, so it can be taught on the job.
- Salesforce (preferred)
Digital People is proud to offer major medical, dental and vision coverage while on assignment!
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.