|Published||July 3, 2021|
The Marketing Department of Arnold & Porter has an opening for a Digital Marketing Coordinator in the Washington, DC office. The Coordinator will help maintain the firm’s public website and Intranet to ensure that content is accurate, current, and reflective of the firm’s brand standards. The Coordinator also will serve as a back-up proofreader as needed. This position will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and work closely with team members across the marketing department, including in other offices.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as the primary contact for incoming website requests/edits, including attorney biographies, headshots, practice and industry pages, upcoming events, recognition items, and blogs (including those hosted on LexBlog).
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager in maintaining the firm’s website and Intranet for editorial tone and compliance with brand standards.
- In coordination with larger Marketing Communications team, assisting in the development and implementation of the editorial calendar for website and Intranet content.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports measuring website and blogs using Google Analytics and other third-party tools.
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager in reviewing the firm website to ensure it meets current web accessibility standards.
- Providing support with broader digital marketing initiatives, as assigned by the Digital Marketing Manager and the Director of Brand and Content Management.
- Serving as a proofreader for all Marketing materials as needed, to include PowerPoint presentations, brochures, and web copy.
- Two-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of two years of office experience.
- Experience in a law firm, corporate or professional environment preferred.
- A minimum typing speed of 50 wpm.
- Proficiency in Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite and/or related software .
- Working knowledge of HTML (2+ years is desired).
- Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM), online content distribution, web analytics and digital marketing best practices.
- Knowledge of content management databases such as Sitecore and Foundation is a plus.
- Willingness to learn and utilize new technology tools that support the functions of the team is critical.
- Proven proofreading skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while exhibiting a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and ability to provide excellent client service.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, manage time and handle a variety of projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Proven reliability, dependability, and motivation.
- Excellent organization and communications skills, both oral and written.
- Flexibility to work additional hours, as necessary.
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP uses E-Verify, which is a web-based system, to confirm the eligibility of our employees to work in the United States. As an E-Verify employer, we verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). We use E-Verify because we are a federal contractor containing the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause. Please see the posters for details regarding E-Verify or contact Arnold & Porter’s Human Resources Department for more information. E-Verify Participation Poster and Right-to-work Poster .
Arnold & Porter is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), age, marital or partnership status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family leave status, citizenship status, immigration status, ancestry, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Our firm's equal opportunity policy applies to all employment practices and terms and conditions, including, without limitation, recruitment, employment, assignment, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, disciplinary action and terminations. To achieve our goal of equal opportunity, Arnold & Porter maintains an affirmative action plan through which it makes good faith efforts to recruit, hire and advance in employment qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click EEO is the LAW and the Supplement poster .
Arnold & Porter is an EO Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.