|Published||June 11, 2021|
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for growing revenue through Digital Marketing channels and email marketing campaigns at our FinTech brand in Birmingham, AL. Additional channel reporting and data analysis will dictate the strategy and optimization of ongoing campaigns.
Ideal candidates will have experience analyzing product roadmaps, designing market tests, and developing marketing plans to drive customer adoption and engagement. The ideal candidate is data-driven and has the ability to work collaboratively across departments with internal stakeholders.
- Create, edit, and launch numerous email campaigns.
- Responsible for building the company newsletter, writing subject lines, requesting creative, scheduling, A/B testing, QA, and deployment of one-time and automated drip campaigns.
- Collaborate with leadership to build an Email Marketing calendar.
- Monitor various channel performances to drive KPI's.
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle.
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns.
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to Director of Marketing and Sales Team.
- Report and analyze paid results, web traffic/behavior.
- Update website tracking tags.
- Write and execute ads on digital channels.
- Identify new traffic channels;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience with Facebook Ads.
- Experience with Lead Generation tactics and measurables.
- Experience with Email Campaign Management a must.
- Experience with SEO and SEM, preferred.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.