|Date Posted||March 26, 2021|
Location: North Orlando ( 50% Onsite / 50% Remote)
- Owner of Company's HubSpot automation workflows and execution for all lead acquisition and demand generation campaigns
- Manage and maintain digital channels, including website, social and online presence
- Manage content from subject matter experts
- Contribute campaign ideas and digital tactics for new marketing opportunities
- Manage the creation of digital advertisements, social media content, and blog post
- Responsible for the management of event program – from researching, to budgeting, coordinating, promoting, tracking, and reporting on all live events including tradeshow, conferences, networking events, and business roundtable
- Write simple emails, ads, and web copy
- Manage 3rd party advertising partner relationships
- Manage Facebook ads and maintain a low cost per lead
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced marketing support role
- Marketing Automation experience ( Pardot , HubSpot , Marketo , etc.) HubSpot is desired
- Experience with paid advertising channels such as Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Experience with Salesforce
- B2B Marketing Experience is
**Bachelor's Degree required
Kolter Solutions is a leading professional staffing company based in Central Florida. We place highly skilled individuals on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire positions at clients nationwide.
Kolter Solutions has proudly been recognized as the " Best Places to Work ” by the Orlando Business Journal and Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). We are also in the Fast 50 – 2020 Fastest growing companies in Central Florida !
- Full Health Benefits
- 401 (k)
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Benefits such as short-term disability, accidental insurance, and supplemental dental and vision.
- Employee Discounts
- Referral Program
Kolter Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under federal, state or local applicable law.