|Date Posted||March 2, 2021|
We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to create a world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in the treatment of speciality behavioral health and addiction disorders. Acadia Healthcare is headquartered in Franklin, TN and is a leading provider of behavioral healthcare services in the nation. Our organization values input from employees and fosters collaboration to create a team oriented service delivery system. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will sit at our corporate office in Franklin, TN.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry
Your Job as a Digital Marketing Coordinator:
The Digital Marketing Coordinator executes and optimizes paid search strategy and campaigns for all Acadia-owned brands. Platforms used include, but are not limited to, Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, bid management tools, ad copy generators, Google Analytics, and WordPress. The Digital Marketing Coordinator tacks conversions and measures operating and financial metrics. Compiles and analyzes data to refine paid search marketing strategies. Supports other groups in the marketing department by creating and enhancing business process solutions and data measures. Through keyword development, audience and disorder targeting strategies, and structure improvement, this position will meet and exceed all expectations set by upper management.
Your Responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Coordinator:
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly optimization of accounts, campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords, and landing pages.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly audits across all areas of SEM.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly reporting at the highest and most granular of levels.
- Decreasing non-optimal spend per channel, marketing, disorder, audience, keyword, etc.
- Maintains daily operations and functioning of paid search platforms.
- Research and strategize to improve campaigns from ad positions to market placement/position.
- Monitors and adjusts bidding strategy.
- Writes ad copy and landing page copy for paid search marketing.
- Works on related paid and organic marketing projects as needed.
- Execute project tasks, deliver based on set timelines, and communicate effectively.
Your Skills and Qualifications as a Digital Marketing Coordinator:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field.
- 2+ years of experience working with AdWords, AdCenter, FB Business Manager, and Google Analytics
- 1+ years of experience working with Kenshoo or similar bid management tool.
- 1+ years of experience working with multivariate testing and complex campaign optimization.
- Proficiency in tracking: URL, Calls, Leads, and Webforms.
- Proficiency with WordPress preferred.
Key Skills as a Digital Marketing Coordinator:
- FB Business Manager
- Google Analytics
- Digital Advertising
- LinkedIn Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Landing pages