|Location||St. Petersburg, FL|
|Date Posted||January 23, 2021|
- Are You Ready? Live the dream and work in desirable downtown St. Petersburg, FL
Bayforce has a ground floor opportunity for the right candidate to take our digital marketing to the next level. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work in our Downtown St. Petersburg location and will assist in the management of the corporate web site content, blog posts, graphics, campaign management, search engine optimization (SEO), and pay per click (PPC) advertising.
This is an entry level position designed to grow with you and has the potential for a career path into management of your own team. You will work directly alongside our executive management team to coordinate, assist, and manage various marketing projects across various platforms. We are looking for someone that has a strong desire to outperform, achieve, learn new technologies and concepts and is passionate, career oriented, driven, creative and able to collaborate with the team.
Required Education & Experience:
- BS/BA Degree in Marketing or Business Administration with a marketing concentration, or related discipline
- 2+ years’ online digital marketing experience
- Strong understanding of leading Social media platforms: Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook
- Strong Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and social media tools.
You have experience with the following skills:
- Updating and enhancing website content
- SEO/SEM including setting up and optimizing Google Adword campaigns
- Google analytics - Using analytical skills and utilizing data-driven thinking skills
- Digital advertising on various blog platforms such as LinkedIn
- Displaying strong writing and communication skills
- Google Adwords, Linkedin
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Choozle, Adroll)
- Local market awareness
- Working knowledge of design platforms, (e.g. Adobe, Canva).
- Target market mass emailing
- LinkedIn direct connects
Who Are We?
We are a full-service IT consulting and staffing firm focused on a variety of leading Cloud solutions including SAP and Salesforce. We have been dedicated to ensuring our clients’ projects are delivered on-time and on-budget, helping them find the best talent, and maximizing their enterprise technology investments. In order to be successful, we look for self-motivated, proactive professionals that are able to meet unexpected challenges, change when needed, and work independently as well as part of a team.
What is our Culture?
Bayforce is a big supportive family whose values are the foundation of a world-class organization built over the last 20+ years. We support a nurturing and productive environment where we work, grow and succeed by continuously collaborating and learning together. Bayforce’s values encourage us to transform problems into solutions, respect each other’s voices and celebrate our victories. Our passion to delight our customers makes us true partners devoted to their success. Our culture of innovation and continuous improvement drives us to solve today’s challenges while constantly asking ‘what’s next?’
We live by the following Bayforce Values:
- Be Thirsty for Change
- Think Out side the Box
- Speak up so We Can Hear You
- Join the Bayforce Club – when one of us wins, Bayforce wins – CELEBRATE!
- Delight the Customer
- Celebrate, Laugh and Have Fun
What Do We Offer?
- Full benefits including medical & dental insurance, 401K plan, disability and life insurance, paid holidays and vacations, as well as other incentives.
- Expert level training in the facets of our industry and business.
- Growth is important, we strive to promote from within.
- Fun perks – happy hours, group outings, performance based summer hours, contests and competitions, rewards for performance, companywide annual meetings in a fun location.