Digital Marketing Coord
|Published||February 11, 2023|
- Responsible for graphic design elements throughout the company.
- Assist in the development of overall company and departmental initiatives based around company’s Digital Marketing Strategic Playbook.
- Maintain up-to-date content on all company websites as well as tracking web traffic and developing opportunities for growth.
- Maintain website chat functions through all platforms
- Develop, execute and measure all online and email campaigns.
- Responsible for content marketing efforts using Hubspot and serve as the subject matter expert concerning best practices for e-mail campaign execution.
- Responsible for Wyoming Machinery Company and associated divisions’ social media platforms to include creating content, responding to posts and distributing leads.
- Accountable for ad creation and placement including determining and adhering to ad schedule.
- Drive customer engagement within the social media arena.
- Responsible for SEO, Google AdWords, & Google Analytics.
- Create and distribute monthly metrics of Digital Marketing initiative.
- This position will be accountable for the Editorial Calendar.
- Maintain status updates of all projects through the SmartSheet project management program.
- Provide specific support to all division’s needs.
- Assist with any marketing activities or projects, including but not limited to: special events, open houses, etc.
- Coordinate and publish on a scheduled basis the employee newsletter and other employee communications as requested.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Marketing, Advertisement, Business, or related area of study from a four (4) year college or university preferred or four (4) years marketing experience.
• Experience working with computers, social media and websites is required.
• Must be able to effectively read and write in such a manner to communicate to all levels of company personnel, suppliers, and customers.
• Must have ability to establish, monitor, and meet short and long-term goals. Must be well organized, self-motivated, able to work very effectively under pressure, and able to meet timelines.
• Experienced with running e-mail campaigns.
• Working knowledge of database and segmentation concepts.
• Social media savvy with keen interest in web technology and digital marketing.
• Familiar with HTML, Adobe Master Collection, Olark, HubSpot, and WordPress platforms.
• Knowledge of digital advertising, SEO, and Google Analytics helpful.
• Overall, a team player who is willing to work outside of designated job duties on occasion.
• Material and equipment directly used: Computers, printers, copier, telephone, scanner, calculator, iPad & iPhone.
• Sit 6-8 hours a day.
• Use hands for average manipulation.
• Walk and/or stand for 0-2 hours per day.
• Some overnight travel may be required.
• Some lifting required, up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work long days with occasional evenings and weekends.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)