|Date Posted||March 27, 2021|
WZTV/WUXP/WNAB in Nashville, TN is seeking a Digital Marketing Consultant to join our Integrated and future thinking sales organization. The ideal candidate will showcase his or her strategic and entrepreneurial expertise by building collaborative relationships and providing customer solutions to local and regional businesses through an integrated suite of media platforms, including OTT, digital, mobile and many other digital solutions.
This position requires a strategic entrepreneur who will champion our many marketing solutions throughout the market and regionally. As a Digital Marketing Consultant, you’ll use a consultative selling approach to build relationships with business and you’ll have a great opportunity to sell a broad set of solutions from our extensive market-leading portfolio, such as:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Targeted Display and Video Advertising
- Web Presence Optimization, including services for, Organic Search (SEO), -o- Social Media
- Over-the-top (OTT) or streaming media services
- Targeted email marketing
- A wide range of additional marketing services
- Be accountable for local digital revenue performance: working both strategically and tactically with other sales executives in the station
- Responsible for driving new digital sales (by assessing and facilitating the use of best practices in solutions-based selling), up-sell of existing key account advertisers, while driving retention
- Create innovative multimedia recommendations that integrate proof of performance strategies, indicating engagement and interaction between the client message and potential customers
- Assist in managing accountability to performance by reviewing digital metrics, including forecasting to maximize opportunities and determine areas for improvement
- Network regionally and locally to stay abreast of emerging digital trends and solutions
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 year of experience selling digital marketing solutions preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising
- Sales or marketing experience in television, digital or media industry preferred
- Hands on experience developing new business as a skilled negotiator
- Proficient in the use of office software and CRM tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.