|Date Posted||October 11, 2019|
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all the major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WZTV/WUXP/WNAB in Nashville, TN is seeking a Digital Marketing Consultant to join our Integrated and future thinking sales organization. The ideal candidate will showcase his or her strategic and entrepreneurial expertise by building collaborative relationships and providing customer solutions to local and regional businesses through an integrated suite of media platforms, including OTT, digital, mobile and many other digital solutions.
This position requires a strategic entrepreneur who will champion our many marketing solutions throughout the market and regionally. As a Digital Marketing Consultant, , you’ll use a consultative selling approach to build relationships with business and you’ll have a great opportunity to sell a broad set of solutions from our extensive market-leading portfolio, such as:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Targeted Display and Video Advertising
- Web Presence Optimization, including services for, Organic Search (SEO), -o- Social Media
- Over-the-top (OTT) or streaming media services
- Targeted email marketing
- A wide range of additional marketing services
- Be accountable for local digital revenue performance: working both strategically and tactically with other sales executives in the station
- Responsible for driving new digital sales (by assessing and facilitating the use of best practices in solutions-based selling), up-sell of existing key account advertisers, while driving retention
- Create innovative multimedia recommendations that integrate proof of performance strategies, indicating engagement and interaction between the client message and potential customers
- Assist in managing accountability to performance by reviewing digital metrics, including forecasting to maximize opportunities and determine areas for improvement
- Network regionally and locally to stay abreast of emerging digital trends and solutions
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 year of experience selling digital marketing solutions preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or advertising
- Sales or marketing experience in television, digital or media industry preferred
- Hands on experience developing new business as a skilled negotiator
- Proficient in the use of office software and CRM tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!