|Date Posted||September 13, 2019|
Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
The Digital Marketing Consultant leads the education and implementation of website and directory listing optimization for engagement marketing techniques, SEO and Paid Search strategies, Social Media strategies, Lead Management processes, Analytics/Reporting and Digital retailing with OEM- Automotive Retail Dealers and Wholesale Personnel through proven best practices and improvement plans. They also educate dealers and field personnel on the use of necessary reporting tools. Known as an OEM Digital SME, this role strives to achieve program and aligned Regional goals, maintaining assigned Regional, Zone and dealership relationships. Analyzes current Digital Marketing state, including Google Analytics, and consults with Zone Teams and dealership personnel regarding strategy, tactics, roles and responsibilities.
This position travels 100% of the time and is not limited to a local geography, this is a position that travels nationally.
Recruitment should occur, but not be limited to the following cities/states: TX or otherwise centrally in the US
- Maintains thought leadership of Interactive Marketing and sales industry trends by staying current via continuous learning, attending conferences and engaging with Industry Associations portals.
- Grows strong OEM relationships with Corporate and assigned Zone personnel, managing to ensure positive feedback from dealers, Regional and Zone Management/travelers, developing trust and value.
- Establishes themselves as the Digital SME to Area/Regional personnel and Dealership executive management, driving acceptance of Digital Marketing and Lead Management best practices within assigned Regions, Areas, Districts and dealerships.
- Provide training on CDK products, program specifics and associated OEM Digital Marketing products to Dealers, Zones, Areas, Regions and peers.
- Travel with new DMCs and OEM DMS's to train and provide program features and benefits understanding.
- Become familiar with OEM Digital Marketing related programs to be able to confidently review the benefits and features for dealership management assessment, providing feedback for program improvements.
- Communicate pro-actively with Region and dealers on program progress through e-mail, phone and in-store visits providing feedback and recommendations relative to product performance.
- Regularly attends Area/Regional dealer and field staff meetings, delivering presentations at OEM sponsored meetings and seminars, as requested, utilizing effective presentation and facilitation skills.
- Provide reports as directed by Program Manager, submitting internal reports, expenses, and timecard entries prior to deadlines, accountable for accurate and timely record keeping and data delivery for all dealers and initiatives within assigned Region.
- Consistently meets all assigned program objectives.
Key Success Factors:
- Google Analytics and Adwords certification
- Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Basic Search, CDK Products
- Expert in Automotive Digital Marketing practices, OEM approved CRM tools and individual dealership Internet sales and workflow.
- Automotive Retail Operations
- Process/Performance Improvement Consulting
- Adult Learning Methodologies
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.