|Published||June 16, 2023|
Role - Digital Marketing Consultant
Location -Redmond, WA (remote)
- Web Analytics & Marketing Analytics functional knowledge.
- Working knowledge in Data Analytics, Adobe Analytics.
- Exposure to all aspects of digital marketing (Web, SEM, SEO, Direct, Social, CMS, Analytics, Mobile, Development, Localization, Lead Nurture, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills. Strong experience in stakeholder management and communications with third parties, partners, internal and external stakeholders.
- Preferred to have experience in managing and releasing of Games category products on Retail Digital Stores, experience in support and co-ordination with Game publishers on Digital Stores.
- Game release planning, Go to Market planning and marketing coordination
- Performance reporting of game publishers
- Publisher-led marketing coordination
- Secure marketing assets
- Rewards coordination with game publishers
- In-product campaign coordination
- Content and blog support coordination
- Manage team documents and supporting materials
- Support third party publishers
- Merchandising support and adhoc pricing recommendations
- Analyze data and build adhoc / weekly status reports
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.